Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is inviting applications from nursing personnel for admission to its certificate programme in newborn and infant care and a certificate programme in maternal and child health care. The programmes are aimed at improving knowledge and skills of nursing personnel in newborn care and reproductive and child health. They will also provide them with an opportunity to develop skills in integrated
Some Random News
- NIT Calicut Exams | National Institute of Technology Calicut Entrance Exams
National Institute of Technology Calicut is a Technical Institution of national importance set up by an Act of parliament(Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institute of technology Act 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on 5th June,2007. National Institute of Technology Calicut provides Application for Various programs for academic Year 2010. The Institute Also Provides E...
- UPSC Senior Scientific Officer Exam | Union Public Service Commission Senior Scientific Officer Entrance Examination
The British Indian government then set up a Federal Public Service Commission and provided for the formation of provincial level Public Service Commissions under the Government of India Act 1935. The Union Public Service Commission if requested by the Governor of a State may, with the approval of the President work for the State. UPSC Senior Scientific Officer 2010 Exam Job profile Senior Scie...
- Acadia University Hockey
Acadia University Hockey Goaltending is doubtless the most important position in the game of hockey today and Acadia is successful to have Goaltending Specialist Martin Reaume return for another summer. Goaltenders will experience individual and group instruction. On-ice training, Off-Ice training and video terms will focus on drills and skill development particular to the goaltending position. ...
- AHCCCS Medical Policy Manual
The AHCCCS Medical Policy Manual (AMPM) provides information to Contractors and Providers regarding services that are covered within the AHCCCS program. The AMPM is applicable to both Managed Care and Fee-for-Service members. The AMPM should be referenced in conjunction with State and Federal regulations, other Agency manuals [AHCCCS Contractors' Operations Manual (ACOM) and the AHCCCS Fee-fo...
- Algonquin college human resources career opportunities
Algonquin college human resources career opportunities your interest in employment with Algonquin College! With commitments to staff development, technology, and client service, we endeavour to be an employer of choice in the Ottawa area, and within the College system.The amount of Basic Life Insurance is $25,000. In addition to the Basic Life Insurance, employees are covered for Accidental Deat...
- Government Wants Information Technologies In Health, Education
Government Wants Information Technologies In Health, Education Angolan Government is engaged in using information technologies in the sectors of health and education, in view of their contribute to efficient and quality services and development of knowledge. This was said Wednesday in Luanda by Angolan prime minister, Fernando da Piedade Dias dos Santos, at the inauguration of the first Foru...
- Oracle Grants $95m For Colleges
IT major Oracle India on Friday inked an agreement with state government`s Board of Information Technology Education Standards (BITES) to provide software and curriculum to 50 engineering colleges in the state. Under the Oracle academic initiative, the company`s grants to these colleges will exceed $95 million. As per the MoU, Oracle will grant software licences and provide faculty training i...
- Students bodies hold protests
Source THE HINDU Date 2005-06-27 Information The activists of the Students Federation of India (SFI), All India Youth Federation, and All India Students Federation (AISF) staged protests against the entrance examinations arranged by the managements of the self-financing colleges for selecting the students for the management quota in their colleges on Sunday. The activists stage...
- Alagappa University Molecular Diagnostics Entrance Examination
The Main Aim of this course is to carry theory and hands on experience in biotechnology with special reference to Marine Biotechnology. This Molecular Diagnostics paves the way for man power development for future employment in Biotechnological / Pharmaceutical / Marine Industries, R & D institutions, clinical laboratories and academic institutions. Alagappa University Invites Candidate through En...
- Utkal University 3 Result 2010
The Utkal University 3 Result 2010 has been publishes on official website. And you can check the Utkal University 3 Result 2010 from the website. The Notification for the examination is usually released in the months of 2010 and the examination is conducted respectively. Only unmarried graduates are eligible to write the exam. University Overview Utkal University founded in 1943 is the 17th Un...
- College May Become Unaffordable for Most in U.S.
The rising cost of college — even before the recession — threatens to put higher education out of reach for most Americans, according to the annual report from the National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education. Over all, the report found, published college tuition and fees increased 439 percent from 1982 to 2007, adjusted for inflation, while median family income rose 147 percent. Stud...
- Online learning is all about flexibility
Online learning is all about flexibility Thanks to the far-reaching powers of the Internet, online learning has quickly become mainstream. It is now the preferred mode of education for students who -- by virtue of their location, work schedules or family commitments -- cannot attend regular college classes. Indeed, online learning is all about flexibility. In the virtual classroom, students...
- Adams State College Wikipedia
Adams State College is a small state-supported liberal arts college in Alamosa Colorado U.S. in Colorado's San Luis Valley. Alamosa Colorado is a small city with a population of about 9133 located in the heart of the San Luis Valley. The college's campus which is 90 acres (360000 m2) in size holds all academic buildings and residential complexes. he Grizzly track and cross country teams are co...
- UQIRA is funded by the University of Queensland and covers tuition fees and health cover
UQ International Research Awards The UQ International Research Awards (UQIRA) is funded by the University of Queensland and covers tuition fees and health cover for international students, including health cover for spouse and dependents, for an initial period of three years for PhD and two years for M Phil study. Approximately 20 scholarships are available. These scholarships are awarded during ...
- IIM-Lucknow inaugurates course for Armymen at Noida campus
The Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM-L) yesterday inaugurated the first batch of the General Management Programme (GMP) for Defence Personnel at its Noida campus. Major General, SG Chatterji, VSM, Director General Resettlement inaugurated the programme. Prof. Punam Sahgal, Dean- Noida Campus, Prof. S.C. Bansal, Programme Director, Prof. Ajay Singh, Chairman MDP and Corporate Int...
- IIM Ahmedabad Distance Learning Course
- Board of Secondary Education West Bengal
- AHCCCS Online Payment
- Ahlcon Public School, Mayur Vihar Hosted
- Saurashtra University Results
- Academy Of Art University Courses
- The Royal Holloway, University of London International Excellence Scheme
- IIT-ians have created a global brand
- ICRI has announced the appointment of Prof
- UPCMET Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance test
- A.T. Still university of health sciences school of osteopathic medicine in Arizona
- Adelphi University Application Deadline
- Anna University Engineering Counselling Status
- Aptech Computer Education has announced the launch of SSi Job Quotient
- Annamalai University Exam Results
- Income Tax Inspector Salary
- CCS University Meerut Admit Card
- MBA at University of Pune, Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA),
- Advertising Minor USC
- Rajasthan Board Results
- CISF Posting List
- Accredited Logo
- Punjab Technical University Common Entrance Test 2006,For Admission To Engineering, Architectue & Pharmacy Courses
- NTSE Interview Results
- SET Exam Sep
- CBSE Board New Delhi
- CCSU Address
- Bansal MBA College Bhopal
- Govindram Seksaria Institute of Management & Research Indore
- IILM Business School Bhopal
- IPS Acdemy the School Of Management Indore
- Mahakal Institute of Management Ujjain
- Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies Indore University
- Department of Commerce and Management Studies Malappuram
- ELIJAH Institute of Management Studies