Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is inviting applications from nursing personnel for admission to its certificate programme in newborn and infant care and a certificate programme in maternal and child health care. The programmes are aimed at improving knowledge and skills of nursing personnel in newborn care and reproductive and child health. They will also provide them with an opportunity to develop skills in integrated
Some Random News
- Madras School of Economics Signed A Partnership Venture With GE Money for Decision Sciences and Financial Research Lab
Madras School of Economics (MSE) has signed a partnership venture with GE Money, US to set up The GE Money-MSE Decision Sciences and Financial Research Lab" (GMDS-FL). The lab is designed to support and promote quantitative research in decision sciences to test and implement fresh ideas for GE's consumer finance businesses globally. This high-end lab will be funded by GE Money, US and is aimed to ...
- OU PGCET
OU PGECET (Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) is conducted by OU (Osmania University) on behalf of apshce (Andhra pradesh state higher education council) for admission in to M.E. / M,Tech./M.Pharm./M.Arch / M.Plg. (full time) in University and affiliated Engineering colleges in A.P. For apply in PGCET Conducts by the OU the candidate must have passed B.E. / B.Tech/ B.Pharm / B.Ar...
- BHU Bed
BHU Bed 2010 The Banaras Hindu University also Famous as BHU ranks between the first few in the country in the area of academic and research output. This Banaras Hindu University has two campuses, 3 institutes, 16 faculties, 140 departments, 4 advanced centers and 4 interdisciplinary schools. The Banaras Hindu University is making its mark at the national and international levels in a number of ...
- What makes a college accredited
What makes a college accredited Accreditation is important to students because they are assured that their degrees are acceptable to employers. It is also necessary in most cases for them to receive grants and loans. . A college or university's accreditation is maintained by continued adherence to the set criteria. Accreditation is a voluntary, independent review of educational programs to determ...
- Texas A&M University At San Antonio
Texas A&M University at San Antonio The university, then accepted as Texas A&M University-Kingsville System Center-San Antonio, was authorized by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board in January 2000.Texas A&M University-Kingsville is commissioned by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools committee on Colleges to award the bachelor’s, masters, and doctoral degrees. Texas A&M Uni...
- IIT Kanpur MBA Results
IIT Kanpur MBA 2010 Results Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur is one of the Indicating the most important performer or role institutions established by the Government of India. The Institute was set up with an aim to provide significant teaching, to conduct original research of the maximum standard and to offer leadership in technological innovation for the industrial growth of the nation. I...
- Calcutta University Admission
The Calcutta University adopted in the first instance, the pattern of the University of London and gradually introduced modifications in its constitution. The University of Calcutta was established by an Act of the Legislative Council (Act No II of 1857) of the then British India. A supplementary Act empowering the University to confer some additional degrees was passed in 1860. Another Act was pa...
- IIM-L students to learn eco mgmt
IIM-L students to learn eco mgmt A course on Corporate environmental management and carbon markets introduced recently at the IIM-Lucknow will now help its students become rich. Started by Prof Sushil Kumar at IIM-L campus as well as its extension campus in Noida, the course aims at helping students realise that checking emission of green house gases (GHG) would not only help the environment...
- Osmania University ICET Results
Osmania University ICET Results 2010 ICET 2010 is the sort form of the Integrated Common Entrance Test which is held for admission into M.B.A and M.C.A courses of all universities in Andhra Pradesh and their affiliated colleges. To apply for this Entrance Exam the applicant must be graduate degree from any recognised University With applicable Marks aggregate or for more information regardin...
- BHU MBA
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Banaras Hindu University is an internationally reputed temple of learning, situated in the holy city of Varanasi. It will be made a merit list on the basis of the candidate score in CAT 2010 conducted by IIM, after shortlisting candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Interview to be conducted by FMS, BHU. To get admission in BHU MBA 2010 session, the ...
- Adelphi University Clinical Psychology Phd
The Respecialization Diploma Program is available to enable doctoral-level psychologists trained in other areas to make a career shift into clinical psychology. The Respecialization Program serves to prepare psychologists through participation in academic work and intensive clinical training to develop skills to become practicing clinicians. The Gordon F. Derner Institute of Advanced Psychologi...
- Nagpur University Results Winter
Nagpur University Results Winter 2010 Nagpur University was set up in the years, 1923 and one of India’s best Universities. Its is a public university situated in Maharashtra. Nagpur University NU based institution of academic excellence and thought leaders in management education. Nagpur University has recently declared the winter result 2010. Nagpur University Results Winter 2010 available ...
- IIT Guwahati PhD
IIT Guwahati will conduct A Entrance Exam GATE for admission in PhD Program and Some Other Program for all academic year. IIT Gate is an all India examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, on behalf of the National Coordinating Board - GATE, Ministry of Human Resources Development. Program PhD Eligibi...
- TNPSC Health Officer Entrance Exam
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has had a glorious past of 75 years. During 1923, the Lee Commission had recommended setting up of a Central Public Service Commission in India, but it did not give much thought to the need of establishing similar commission in provinces. It was left largely to the discretion of provincial Government to recruit and exercise control over their services, as they ...
- Teachers shocked over patent issue
Source hindu Date 2005-06-17 Information Why has Karnatak University allowed itself to be bypassed in the matter of obtaining patent for an important work, which should have brought to it both money and laurels? This is the question that is being debated widely, even as the details of the patent for developing ion exchange membrane, which helps in converting brackish water into...
- IIM Ahmedabad Distance Learning Course
- Board of Secondary Education West Bengal
- AHCCCS Online Payment
- Ahlcon Public School, Mayur Vihar Hosted
- Saurashtra University Results
- Academy Of Art University Courses
- The Royal Holloway, University of London International Excellence Scheme
- IIT-ians have created a global brand
- ICRI has announced the appointment of Prof
- UPCMET Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance test
- A.T. Still university of health sciences school of osteopathic medicine in Arizona
- Adelphi University Application Deadline
- Anna University Engineering Counselling Status
- Aptech Computer Education has announced the launch of SSi Job Quotient
- Annamalai University Exam Results
- Bruden vill markera distinkt smak och charm, från brudklänning
- Income Tax Inspector Salary
- CCS University Meerut Admit Card
- MBA at University of Pune, Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA),
- Advertising Minor USC
- Rajasthan Board Results
- CISF Posting List
- Accredited Logo
- Punjab Technical University Common Entrance Test 2006,For Admission To Engineering, Architectue & Pharmacy Courses
- NTSE Interview Results
- CBSE Board New Delhi
- CCSU Address
- Bansal MBA College Bhopal
- Govindram Seksaria Institute of Management & Research Indore
- IILM Business School Bhopal
- IPS Acdemy the School Of Management Indore
- Mahakal Institute of Management Ujjain
- Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies Indore University
- Department of Commerce and Management Studies Malappuram
- ELIJAH Institute of Management Studies