XLRI launches specialised distance learning courses

XLRI, Jamshedpur and HughesNet Global Education, a division of Hughes Communications India Ltd., have launched two programmes in Retail Management, and Sales and Marketing Management. The company will deliver the 12-month PG certificate courses in Retail Management and in Sales and Marketing Management via the HughesNet Global Education Interactive Onsite Learning platform across 300 centres in 90 cities. The programmes are for graduates and working professionals. Each programme will be delivered on the HughesNet Global Education Interactive Onsite Learning (IOL) platform. The programmes will also involve 5-7 days of learning at the XLRI campus. The last date to apply is August 16.

Comment for XLRI launches specialised distance learning courses
—————————————————————————————–
know about distance learning course for mba
hye m complete my graduation in b.com a/c hon’s
and nw m knowing about correspondence course of mba in XLRI
plz send me details and hw can i admit there…
thanks….
—————————————————————————————–
Regarding certificate valuation from XLRI for distance learning.
hello,
wud you plz let me know after pursuing distance learning MBA from XLRI , it offers a certificate in the
desired programme .does this certificate has the same vale like the part time Degree from other institute.
—————————————————————————————–
Distance learning for MBA
I wanted to know about the Distance Learning Cource for MBA as i am a Working Girl in Jamshedpur in Karvy Stock Broking Company.I wanted to know abot the Fees Structure ,Time duration,Exams Schedule etc
—————————————————————————————–

Home > Distance Learning, Education, Management > XLRI launches specialised distance learning courses
  1. govind narkar
    November 20th, 2009 at 02:12 | #1

Hi.I am Interested in Distance Learning MBA

2. sudha
    November 20th, 2009 at 03:37 | #2

MBA

3. amrit
    November 20th, 2009 at 03:53 | #3

mba via correspondence

hi i m 21 year old and am in job at present .i wanted to do an mba course via correspondence .what is the admission process for the same in XLRI ,Jamshedpur.kindly enlighten me about the fee structure,examination process,diration of the course etc.how can i avail of the prospectus for the same

4. anshuman.ojha
    November 20th, 2009 at 23:00 | #4

distance learning education/excecutive mba

Sir I have almost 4 years of working experience in power plant and having graduation degree in power only now I am interested indistance learning education/excecutive mba please suggest me.

5. somitkumar
    November 21st, 2009 at 01:47 | #5

correspondence mba

i want to enroll for correspondence mba from iim or xlri.kindly tell me the date of registration or enrollment

6. Pankaj
    November 21st, 2009 at 03:45 | #6

I am intersted in pursuing a correspondence MBA from your reputed insituition .so can u plz et me know more about the courses offered,the eligibility criteria,last date of admission,fees structure and all necessary details..so that i can join the MBA course as soon as possible..

7. janmesh
    November 23rd, 2009 at 23:21 | #7

Hi I am janmesh and i have completed my graduation in commerce and i would like to know that the pg course which you are offering is a degree or a diploma course and also let me know about the fee structure.

8. sukhendu paul
    January 5th, 2010 at 01:14 | #8

9. Sandeep Kaler
    January 14th, 2010 at 03:20 | #9

I would like to pursue MBA through distance learning. kindly advise the course content, certificate details, duration, fees, application last date of submission,Examination Structure & Centres .Do we get any Placement Facilities??

10. Yasin zafar
    January 24th, 2010 at 12:41 | #10

Hi I am intrested mba through distance learning. Pls suggest best institue

11. VIKASH SHARMA
    February 1st, 2010 at 02:23 | #11

Distance learning for MBA
    I wanted to know about the Distance Learning Cource for MBA as i complete my graduation in b.com a/c hon’s & I am a doing a Job in Chartered Firm in Kolkata .I wanted to know about the Fees Structure ,Time duration,Exams Schedule etc.
    Thanking You

12. Shikha Chowdhary
    June 18th, 2010 at 05:13 | #12

I want to know the eligibility for the mba-distance learning offered by XLRI

13. Shikha Chowdhary
    June 18th, 2010 at 05:15 | #13

sudha :MBA

14. niranjan ray
    September 11th, 2010 at 01:46 | #14

hi
    i have done b com & want to pursue mba in distance course from xlri specilised in finance what is the citeria ?

15. parul khurana
    October 19th, 2010 at 05:07 | #15

i have completed my b com honours…reply soon

1. No trackbacks yet.