Sikkim Manipal University recognised by the Distance Education Council of India

The distance education council of India has granted recognition and endorsement to all distance education programs offered under the aegis of SMU (Sikkim Manipal University). This recognition covers all the SMU distance education programs including Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate programs.

On this Occasion Brig. (Dr) R.S Grewal, Pro Vice Chancellor, Sikkim Manipal University said This recognition is also on a post facto basis and covers all students who have passed and those who are presently pursuing SMU’s programs on the distance mode.

Further, Brig. (Dr) R.S Grewal, Pro Vice Chancellor, Sikkim Manipal University added that the SMU distance education programs are designed and structured to provide flexibility and convenience and delivered in an innovative manner. The key features of the Programs are its industry focussed programs and curriculum and use of technology like VSAT to broadcast the lectures. The SMU programs are available at over 500 authorised Learning Centres across India. These Centres are the basis of all communication between the student and SMU. All faculty lectures, presentations, counselling or advice are channelled through this medium,

More : openpr.com/

Comment for Sikkim Manipal University recognised by the Distance Education Council of India
—————————————————————————————–
search
i need some information regarding post graduate diploma in clinical research in sikkim manipal university…….and addresss and phone number of the same university
—————————————————————————————–
need informations
looking for institutes in orissa those offering MBA in distance mode
—————————————————————————————–
Dear sirMadam
will you pls tell me that sikkim manipal university ia approved by DEC.
with Regards
Jyotishka Barua
—————————————————————————————–

Home > Distance Education, Education > Sikkim Manipal University recognised by the Distance Education Council of India
  1. manjar.sco
    November 20th, 2009 at 07:33 | #1

mba Finnace & hra

sir,
    I am intrest to doing mba in this university

2. avdeshmishra
    November 21st, 2009 at 00:25 | #2

distance education

Dear Sir,

We are one of the reputed Institute in Nepal engaged in providing classes for CA. We also want to continue other courses and Degrees in Nepal with your affiliation. So to start with this what are the procedures that we should go through here in Nepal.

Your response will be awaited in this regards.

Avdesh Mishra

for Elite Institute of Chartered Accountancy.

3. shafakath ali
    January 9th, 2010 at 02:54 | #3

sir i want to do msc clinical research kindly give me information about top colleges which are recognised by ind govt

4. Dr. Dhanashree Mujgelwar
    January 25th, 2010 at 02:09 | #4

Sir/ Madam,
    I am resident of Bangalore, would like to do diploma in clinical research from sikkim manipal university. Will u please tell me about distance education for same. Also about fees structure duration of course and other details.

5. ankit sethi
    January 29th, 2010 at 10:44 | #5

sir,
    i am studeni of smu at pusa road branch. i have listed in news . dat ur university is not recognised now,,, reply me in email id

6. S.R.VENKATESH
    February 10th, 2010 at 23:55 | #6

Sir,
    I am Assistant Professor in Mechanical engineering in an engineering college. I have done a lot of research in solidification analysis of aluminium alloy and obtained good number of results. Now I interested to obtain external Ph.D degree from your esteemed university. Kinly inform me Your Ph.D Doctoral Degree is recognised and approved by our government body AlL India Council For Technical Education, New Delhi, I am eagerly waiting for your valuable reply as early as possible. I have 22 years of experience in teaching UG and PG degree in mechanical engineering, and oblige, Thanking you, yours sincerely, S.R.Venkatesh

7. January 1st, 2011 at 05:03 | #7

I need few studend in Udaipur for Events please kindly provide Tel No of Udaipur

8. Diana potsangbam
    May 23rd, 2012 at 14:06 | #8

Dear Sir, I am from Imphal, Manoipur and completed my course in M.Sc. (Ecology & Environment) from SMUDE in the 2004, after a long strugglei for 8 years recently I got a job at the age of 40, but there were an allegation from the authority that my degree was not recognised, so could you pliz kindly send me the exact timing i,e,. SINCE WENT the post facto recognition was started to 2007, otherwise my carreer will be all ruined and I am the only earning person in the family since i live with my mom. waiting eagergy for your reply. my career is in the hand of ur institution, kindly help.

regards
    Diana Potsangbam

9. June 1st, 2015 at 00:07 | #9

Plz comment on status of UGC grant of Sikkim manipal Univeristy.

1. No trackbacks yet.