DMAT – Office
E-2/51, Arera Colony, Near Niramay Hospital
Opp Habibganj Railway Station
Bhopal -462016 (M.P.)
Madhya Pradesh All India Dental & Medical Admission Test is an examination conducted for Dental & Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh for admission to MBBS and BDS courses.
Important dates of MP DMAT
1. 07.04.09 â€“ availability of application forms.
2. 21.06.09 â€“ last date for the receipt of completed application forms.
3. 29.06.09 â€“ date of examination and the timings will be from 9.00 am to 12:00 noon.
4. 10.07.09 â€“ declaration of result.
Eligibility criteria of MP DMAT
1. The minimum age of the candidate should be atleast 17 years.
2. The candidate must have done class 12th from MP board or CBSE with a minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB and must be clear pass in English.
3. The candidates who have passed any other equivalent class 12th examination are also eligible for the examination.
Exam Pattern of MP DMAT
1. The duration of the examination is 3 hours and it contains 200 multiple choice type questions.
2. Number of Physics questions â€“ 50.
3. Number of chemistry questions â€“ 50.
4. Number of botany questions â€“ 50.
5. Number of zoology questions â€“ 50.