Banaras Hindu University conducts an all India common examination for admissions to MBBS/BAMS/BPharm MD/MS courses.
Important dates of BHU
For MBBS entrance examination:
1. 01.01.2009 to 29.02.2009 â€“ availability of Application Form from Banks.
2. 06.03.2009 â€“ last of availability of Application Form from Bank of baroda, Varanasi branch.
3. 08.03.2009 â€“ deadline for submission of completed application form.
4. 07.05.2009 â€“ date of PMT screening examination.
5. 15.06.2009 â€“ date of PMT main examination.
For BAMS/B Pharm & MD/MS entrance examination
1. 20.01.2009 to 17.03.2009 â€“ availability of Application Form from BHU centre.
2. 01.03.2009 â€“ last date request of application form by post.
3. 19.03.2009 â€“ last date for submission of completed application form.
4. 08.05.2009 â€“ date of BAMS / B Pharm (Ay) examination.
5. 17.06.2009 â€“ date of Ayurveda Vachaspati/Dhanwantari [MD/M.S. (Ay)] examination
Eligibility criteria for BHU
1. For admission to MBBS/ BAMS/BPharm courses the candidate must have cleared class 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with 50% marks.
2. For admission to MD/MS Courses the candidate must satisfy following three conditions:
o Atleast 12 months of rotating internship
o MBBS recognized by MCI for supernumerary category only
o BAMS recognized by CCIM
3. The age of the candidate must be between 17years and 25 years.
Comment for BHU 2009 Banaras Hindu University Common Examination
eligibility for mca to bhu
i want to take admittion to bhu for mca but the problem is that i do not know the eligibility of bhu for taking admittion so please conform
me with the aligibility of bhu to take admittion in bhu.