Dr. D. Y. Patil University, Pune
Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune (M.S.) – 411 018
Introduction of AIPGDET
All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Test is an examination conducted by Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College for admission to the Dental Programmes in Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital situated in Pune.
Important dates for AIPGDET
1. 17-12-08 â€“ deadline to submit application forms.
2. 24-12-08 â€“ last date to submit application forms with a late fee of Rs.500/-
3. 06-01-09 â€“ date of examination and the timing will be from 11.00am to 02.30pm.
4. 09-02-09 â€“ declaration of results.
5. 14-03-09 â€” Counseling for Admissions
6. 07-04-09 â€” Last date for joining the college
7. 10-04-09 â€” Commencement of Academic Session
8. 31-05-09 â€” Last date of admission against vacancies
Eligibility criteria of AIPGDET
1. The candidate must have passed BDS examination from a reputed college in India or he should have completed one year rotary internship.
2. The candidate who is going to complete the internship in the same year of examination can also apply but the candidate must submit a certificate duly signed by the dean of the institution he is in clearly indicating the completion date of the internship.
Courses offered for AIPGDET
The college offers MDS in the following courses:
1. Oral Medicine, Diagnosis & Radiology
3. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
4. Oral Pathology & Microbiology
5. Conservative Dentistry & Endotontics
8. Community Dentistry & Preventive Dentistry