All India Post Graduate Medical / Dental Entrance Examination is conducted by AIIMS for admission to the 50% seats in various dental and medical colleges offering MD/MS/Diploma and MDS MBBS MD MS MDS
Important dates of AIPGMEE
1. 11.09.2008 to 03.10.2008 â€“ availability of application form by cash payment from SBI branches.2. 11.09.2008 to 10.10.2008 â€“ availability of application form by cash payment from AIIMS campus.
3. 11.09.2008 to 03.10.2008 â€“ availability of application form by post.
4. 10.10.2008 â€“ last date of receipt of application form.
5. 11.01.2009 â€“ date of examination.
Eligibility criteria of AIPGMEE
1. The candidate must be of Indian nationality.
2. The candidate must have a MBBS or BDS degree from a recognized university or any equivalent degree or he should have completed one year rotary internship.
3. The candidate who is going to complete the internship in the same year of examination can also apply but the candidate must submit a certificate duly signed by the dean of the institution he is in clearly indicating the completion date of the internship.
Application procedure of AIPGMEE
1. Cost of application form Rs.1000/- and Rs.800/- for SC/ST candidates.
2. Collect the application by paying cash from AIIMS campus or from SBI branches.
3. For request of application form by speed post or registered post send a DD in favour of AIPGMEE-2009 of Rs.1050/- and Rs.850/- in case of SC/ST candidates.
4. Send the request of application form to Assistant Controller of Examinations, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110 608 before 03.10.2008.