1. The Registrar,
Vinayaka Missions University,
Sankari Main Road (NH – 47), Ariyanoor,
Salem – 636 308, Tamil Nadu
Vinayaka Missions University Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted each year for admissions to UG and PG courses by two colleges namely Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College and Veedu Institute of technology.
1. 17-03-09 â€“ availability of application forms.
2. 05-05-09 â€“ deadline for submission of completed application forms.
3. 17-05-09 â€“ date of examination and the timings are from 10.00 am to 1.00 p.m for UG examination and 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m for PG examination.
1. For admission to UG courses, the candidates must be clear pass in class 12th board examination or any other equivalent examination.
2. For admission to PG courses, the candidates must be clear pass in graduation examination or any other equivalent examination.
3. Biomedical Engineering
4. Electronics & Communication Engineering
5. Computer Science & Engineering
6. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
7. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
8. Mechanical Engineering
9. Civil Engineering
10. Information Technology
11. Automobile Engineering
12. Computer Science & software Engineering
13. B Arch
1. Applied Electronics
3. Computer Science & Engineering
4. Embedded Systems Technology
5. Manufacturing Engineering
6. Power Electronics and Drives
7. Structural Engineering
8. VLSI Design
1. Selection will depend upon the performance in the entrance examination
2. Selection in architecture will depend on the performance in aptitude test.
3. Allotment of courses will be done through counseling.