Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) is situated in Gujarat and is undoubtedly one of the well known institutes which provide postgraduate and doctoral programmes. IRMA offers postgraduate and doctoral programmes to students belonging from any discipline. IRMA provides education to its students with the belief of learning with experimentation.
Proposed important dates of IRMA
1. September â€“ availability of application forms start.
2. First week of October â€“ last date for submission of completed application forms.
3. 2nd week of November â€“ entrance examination
Courses offered for IRMA
1. Post-Graduate Program in Rural Management (PRM)
2. Fellow Program in Rural Management (FPRM)
Eligibility criteria for IRMA
1. For admission to PRM, the candidate must be a graduate with atleast 50% aggregate marks from a well recognized university.
2. For admission to FPRM, candidate must be a post graduate with atleast 55% aggregate marks from a well recognized university, or the candidate must have done PRM from IRMA, or the candidate has a 4 year bachelor degree with atleast 60% marks and one year of experience, or the candidate has 5 year degree.
Examination pattern for IRMA
1. Total Number Of questions: 200
2. Time : 120 minutes
3. Correct Answer: 1 mark, Incorrect Answer: -1/4 mark.
4. The exam is divided into 4 sections
â€¢ English Comprehension 40 marks
â€¢ Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation 50 marks
â€¢ Analytical & Verbal Reasoning 50 marks
â€¢ General Awareness 60 marks