Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was set up in 1923 and since then the last 75 years have been glorious for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Each Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission examination is held for admission to various courses and this time the exam is conducted for admission to the post of Horticultural Officer.
1. 3rd week of September â€“ availability of application forms.
2. 3rd week of October â€“ last for the submission of completed application forms.
3. 21-12-08 â€“ date of entrance examination and the timings will be from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
1. The age of the candidate should be less than 30 years.
2. The age limit is upto 32 years if the candidates hold a post graduate degree.
3. There is no age limit criterion for the SC/ST candidates.
Examination pattern and syllabus:
1. Duration of the examination is 3 hours.
2. Maximum marks of written exam will be 300 and oral test will be 40.
3. The exam will be conducted in two parts.
4. Written and interviews.
5. You find the syllabus at this link