CBEE JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam

Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam Jawaharlal Nehru University CBEE JNU 2010 Test
Jawaharlal Nehru University, conducts Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam for admission into various postgraduate programs in Biotechnology, offered at participating colleges/institutes and universities of the Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. JNU CBEE is held usually in the month of May at 51 centres spread all over the country.

Program offered by JNU CBEE 2010
MSc (Biotechnology)
MSc (Agriculture)/M Veterinary Science (Biotechnology)
MTech (Biotechnology)

Eligibility criteria for JNU CBEE 2010
For MSc (Biotechnology)
The Candidate should have passed bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with 55% marks at least in following disciplines – Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy, Engineering/Technology, BSc (Physician Assistant Course – 4 years) or Medicine (MBBS)/ Dental (BDS).
For MSc (Agriculture)/M Veterinary Science)
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university 55% marks in following disciplines – Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry (BVSc & AH), Agriculture, Horticulture or Forestry, Dairy Technology, B Tech (Biotech), B Tech (Horticulture)

Reservation for JNU CBEE 2010
15% for SC,
7% for ST
3% for physically handicapped.

Syllabus of JNU CBEE 2010
JNU CBEE have to prepare in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Computer & Information Sciences, and Biology (Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics and Molecular Biology).
Admission in M Tech (Biotechnology) have also to prepare in Mathematics. Candidates prepare in a different combination of subjects, according to their preferred field.

Test Centers for JNU CBEE 2010
The JNU CBEE is held on 52 cities across in India : Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Secunderabad ,Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Katihar, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Pantnagar, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Siliguri, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam

How to Apply for JNU CBEE 2010
Application from cab be Obtained by cash payment Deputy Registrar (Admissions), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067 on payment of Rs 200/- The Application also can be obtained BY DD of Rs 260 in favor of Jawaharlal Nehru University, payable at New Delhi.
Submit the Complete application from along with All Required Documents and DD to below maintained Address

Contact details of JNU CBEE 2010
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067
Tel: +91-11-26742676, 26742575, 26741557
Fax: 26742580

CBEE JNU 2010, Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam JNU, CBEE JNU Roll Number, CBEE JNU Admit Card, CBEE JNU Exam Date of , Syllabus of CBEE JNU, Result of CBEE JNU, CBEE JNU Eligibility, Test Centers of CBEE JNU, Sample Question Papers of CBEE JNU

Comment for CBEE JNU 2010 Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam
—————————————————————————————–
want to know more about cbee 2010 exams
Sir,
I am the final year student of B-Tech bio-tech,and i want to know more about CBEE 2010 exam like what is the last date of application , how i apply and where.
thanks
—————————————————————————————–
m.tech medical biotechology
please inform the entrance exam date for m.tech medical biotech in aiims and also intigrated ph.d
—————————————————————————————–
cbee 2010
sir,
I want to know about CBEE, my qualification is Biochemistry-final yrs.
—————————————————————————————–
madhukar Says:
Kindly let me know the syllabus for JNU Entrance for M.A. in Sanskrit
kuldeep Says:
plz tell me whats the criteria 4 getting admission in mca????????
Niraj Says:
smrita pathak Says:
sir,plz send me the syllabus for Msc biotechnology.and also if possible send me the sample question papers.
indu gaur Says:
sir plz tell me could i prepare for msc biotech entrance ???? plz send me syllabus for msc biotech.
sumita Says:
sakina amar Says:
what is the syllabus for msc. entrance test in JNU?
Naved Ahmad Says:
does jnu provide M.B.A. course?
gayatri thakur Says:
what is the syllabus for phd entrance exam & what is the next entrance date ?
shamim Says:
please give me details about microbiology colleges in kerala
shamim Says:
entrance exam for micro biology in MG university
monica Says:
sir i want to prepare for msc biotech entrance,plz send me the syllabus of entrance test conducted
dinesh kumar chauhan Says:
sir i want to appear in M.Sc biotech entrance exam 2009-10 conducted by JNU but i am unable to find out syllabus. therefore i codialy requested to u for providing the syllabus
by jnu
chinki Says:
sir,plz send me the syllabus for Msc biotechnology entrance examination.and also if possible send me the sample question papers.
srikant singh Says:
hello sir,please tell the full criteria for the admission and all information regarding M.sc entrance examination including syllabus and related study material
pawan Says:
sir, please tell me the full criteria for the admission and all information regarding msc entrance examination including syllabus and related study material.
trishita Says:
what is the syllabus for ph.d biotechnology entrance test in jnu and when is the exam held? please reply
Sowmya Sebastian Says:
Sir,
Could you please confirm the date of MSc Biotechnology Entrance Exam Result of 2009?
Thanks & regards,
Sowmya Sebastian
swati sharma Says:
when will be results of cbee 2009 out?
deepa sharma Says:
what is the syllabus for phd
shamim Says:
entrance exam for micro biology in calicut university
joshina Says:
kindly give me some information about the forth coming exams related with my field.i am a post graduate in microbiology from m g university with 55% marks.
msc chemistry)(hons)
sir, I am looking for previous years papers of Msc chem(Hons) entrance exam of JNU. could you please send me the syllabus & previous years question papers to me. I will be grateful to you
—————————————————————————————–
biotechnology
I just wanted to know about the entrance exams for Msc in Biotechnology 2010 and when are they held please help me
—————————————————————————————–
M.Sc. boitech
sir
plese tell me the syllabus for the enterance exam for M.Sc. biotech
—————————————————————————————–

Home > Education, Exams, JNU, Post Graduate > CBEE JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam
  1. Junaid Alam
    November 19th, 2009 at 02:39 | #1

2. jigme
    November 20th, 2009 at 01:13 | #2

enquiry

can you please tell me the syllabus for M.sc botechnology entrance that is CBEE

3. mishra
    November 20th, 2009 at 01:41 | #3

entrance of biotechnology for PG

sir

4. Amit
    November 20th, 2009 at 02:12 | #4

jnu m.sc biotech.

I want to know the syllabus for JNU m.sc biotech.entrance exam . plz send it as soon as possible.

5. RISHIKESH
    November 20th, 2009 at 02:34 | #5

sir
    plz inform me when applicaton forms for M.sc Biotechnology is avilablr, i am prsently a final yr student of B.sc Biotechnology

6. RISHIKESH
    November 20th, 2009 at 02:36 | #6

7. swati maheshwari
    November 20th, 2009 at 05:24 | #7

sir,
    plz tell me about the syllabus of enterance exam 2010 for M.Sc. bio technology…i will be grateful to u..

8. saimudaliar
    November 20th, 2009 at 07:22 | #8

imp dates for jam,jnu,atma,mat

notification of jnu,jam,atma,mat as soon as possible

9. jashwinn
    November 20th, 2009 at 11:20 | #9

biotechnology

sir. I want to know about the entrance exams for Msc in Biotechnology 2010 and when will be the application forms will be issued.
    please help me.

10. itsme.soni1
    November 20th, 2009 at 11:26 | #10

M.Sc.Biotecnology

sir!plz send me syllabus for M.Sc.Biotech…and if possible also send me the sample paper

11. anjujaswal
    November 20th, 2009 at 23:52 | #11

sir plz snd me the syllabus for MSc biotech on my e-mail id and also tell me the last date of form submission plus exam date.

12. Himanshi Tyagi
    November 23rd, 2009 at 06:17 | #12

sir/ma,am i am appearing b.sc biotech finals i want to know the dates of jnu cbee 2010 and also the syllabus for it .plz pass it on to my e.mail i.d as soon as tyou can…..

13. rohit patodi
    December 4th, 2009 at 05:14 | #13

Sir, plz inform me when application forms for M.Sc Biotechnology is available, i am presently a final yr student of B.Sc Biotechnology. &please inform what is the syllabus for this

14. rohit patodi
    December 4th, 2009 at 05:14 | #14

15. jagadeeshwaran
    December 7th, 2009 at 09:44 | #15

sir, i am final year B.Sc biotech student i want to syllabus to prepare the entrace exam for JNU and last 10 year question paper model which type of book i will reffer,fees structure for M.Sc biotech in JNU i am BC candidate how many percentage want,how many mark want to select the exam

16. jagadeeshwaran
    December 7th, 2009 at 09:45 | #16

17. Arpana
    December 20th, 2009 at 09:09 | #17

I would like to know the date of the combined biotechnology entrance examination 2010 and would also like to know the syllabus of the exam and also some of the sample question papers.

18. geetasingla
    December 27th, 2009 at 09:41 | #18

19. SWAROOP
    January 11th, 2010 at 08:40 | #19

sir
    please let me know where do i get previous cbee msc biotech Q papers and the syllabus for the said.

20. ajay kesharwani
    January 14th, 2010 at 03:48 | #20

kindly requesting you sir; please send the syllabus and some sample papers for the M.Sc. biotechnology intrance test tank you very much sir

21. ajay kesharwani
    January 14th, 2010 at 03:49 | #21

22. snehal supekar
    January 18th, 2010 at 03:10 | #22

please guide me about entrance of biotechnology for PG organise by various Institude. also per year fees structure with hostel facility

23. kavita kumari singh
    January 29th, 2010 at 09:13 | #23

sir i m m.tech biotech final year student in srm university.i want 2 join P.hd program after m.tech.plz tel me the examination date of JNU, nd also send me syllabus nd question paper for that. is it necessary to qualify net nd get 4 taking addmission in JNU.plz sir reply.

24. Sonali Kashyap
    February 1st, 2010 at 04:58 | #24

I would like to know about the syllabus for the combined biotechnology entrance examination 2010 conducted by jawahar lal university

25. Vanishri. B. Policepatil
    February 4th, 2010 at 04:47 | #25

I have completed 5th semister in BSc Bio-Technology. And now am interested to study in MSc in Bio-Technolgy cource from JNU for higher education for the 2010.

26. A.RAJALAKSHMI ANBALAGAN
    February 15th, 2010 at 00:40 | #26

sir plz inform me when application forms for M.sc biotechnology is available, ia m presentlya a final yr B.Sc biochemistry student comment by RAJALAKSHMI

27. rakesh kumar singh
    May 11th, 2010 at 02:51 | #27

sir,
    i have no applicaton form number.how can i get admit card.
    please help me

28. rakesh kumar singh
    May 11th, 2010 at 02:51 | #28

sir,
    i have no applicaton form number.how can i get admit card.
    please help me

29. ram
    May 25th, 2010 at 08:33 | #29

sir , may i know the syllabus for entrance exam plz guide me

30. Rahul
    August 1st, 2010 at 00:15 | #30

sir, can we give this exam during mbbs internship?? as we get degree after completion of internship and not after completion of final year, so if my internship is finished in 2011, would i be eligible to give the exam in 2013??

31. Humera siddique
    September 18th, 2010 at 12:14 | #31

Humera here.me doing ma bs n biotechnology 4rm pakistan.i wana bcum forensic scientist n scholarship.plx guide me.thn…….

32. happy
    December 8th, 2010 at 07:29 | #32

sir wl u plz tell me about entrance exam of msc in botany from jnu end its pattern of exam

1. No trackbacks yet.