AIIMS MBBS All India Institute of Medical Sciences

All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exams for MBBS.

Introduction
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) was established by an act of parliament in 1956. All India Institute for Medical Sciences is one of the most prestigious institutions in India. All India Institute for Medical Science Exam held for admission in MBBS course offered by the institution. AIIMS Entrance Exam will be held on month of June.

Program offered for AIIMS 2010
MBBS

Recruitment provided by the AIIMS 2010
1. Anaesthesiology (5 seats)
2. Anaesthesiology WIP (3 seats)
3. Anaesthesiology RPC (2 seats)
4. Anaesthesiology Casualty(4 seats)
5. Anaesthesiology Trauma Centre(10 seats)
6. Anaesthesiology IRCH (3 seats)
7. Anatomy (2 seats)
8. Biochemistry (2 seats)
9. Cardiac Anaesthesiology (4 seats)
10. Cardiac Radiology + NMR (7 seats)
11. Cardiology (5 seats)
12. Cardiology Trauma Center (1 seat)
13. Community Medicine(2 seats)
14. CTVS (5 seats)
15. CTVS WIP (3 seats)
16. Conservative and Endodontics (2 seats)
17. Oral Pathology: Dental Surgery(1 seat)
18. Prosthodontics : Dental Surgery (1 seat)
19. Dermatology & Venereology (1 seat)
20. Endocrinology (1 seat)
21. Forensic Medicine (3 seats)
22. Hospital Administrator (3 seats)
23. Lab Medicine (4 seats)
24. Lab Oncology (2 seats)
25. Medical Oncology (11 seats)
26. Medical Physics (7 seats)
27. Medicine (2 seats)
28. Microbiology (3 seats)
29. Pathology (2 seats)
30. Neuro Pathology (1 seat)
31. Neuro Anaesthesiology (5 seats)
32. Neuro Radiology + NMR (8 seats)
33. Neuro Surgery (4 seats)
34. Neuro Surgery (9 seats)
35. Neuro Medicine (4 seats)
36. Opthalmology (7 seats)
37. Orthopaedics casualty (1 seat)
38. Orthopaedics trauma center(2 seats)
39. Orthopaedics (8 seats)
40. Orthopaedics (3 seats)
41. Paediatrics casualty (1 seats)
42. Paediatrics (2 seats)
43. Paediatric Surgery (4 seats)
44. Psychiatry (2 seats)
45. Radiodiagnosis+ NMR (8 seats)
46. Radiodiagnosis IRCH (2 seats)
47. Radiodiagnosis MRI (2 seats)
48. Radiodiagnosis trauma center(3 seats)
49. Radiotherapy IRCH (3 seats)
50. Surgery (4 seats)
51. Surgery casualty(3 seats)
52. Surgery Trauma center(3 seats)
53. Surgerical Oncology (3 seats)
54. Obst. & Gynae. (1 seat)

Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS
The Candidate should have passed 10+2 with 60% marks n Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics are eligible to apply.
Students should be of at least 17 years of age which year he/she applies for Exam.
In case of SC/ST and physically handicapped students only 50% marks is required for appearing in the entrance examination.

Exam Pattern of AIIMS 2010 Entrance Exam

Duration of the AIIMS is three and a half hours.
Having 200 multiple choice and reason-assertion type questions.
There is negative marking for incorrect answers.

Reservation for AIIMS 2010
Syllabus of AIIMS
There are 60 questions each from Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 20 questions from General Knowledge.

No. of Seats of AIIMS 2010

Admission Process

Selection of the candidate is based on personal interview and Entrance Exam conducts by

Examination Center for AIIMS 2010

No. of Seats for AIIMS 2010

Important Dates for AIIMS 2010
The Important dates for AIIMS 2010 will be update as soon as available

How to apply of AIIMS 2010
The Application form and information Bruchure can be obtained by cash payment of Rs. 500/-( Rs.400. for SC/CT) from admission counter and selected branches of State Bank of India The application form also can be Obtained by Sending DD of Rs.550 draft should be drawn in favor of “M.B.B.S Entrance Examination-2009”, payable at New Delhi.

Contact details for AIIMS 2010
The Assistant Controller of Examinations,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi -110 608

AIIMS 2010 Entrance Exam, AIIMS MBBS, AIIMS 2010 Roll Number, AIIMS 2010 Admit Card, Exam Date of AIIMS 2010, Syllabus of AIIMS 2010, Result of AIIMS 2010, AIIMS 2010 Eligibility, Test Centers of AIIMS 2010, Sample Question Papers of AIIMS 2010.

Comment for AIIMS 2010 MBBS All India Institute of Medical Sciences
AIIMS exam online application
when is the application for AIIMS exam given?
PMT Alerts
hi , my sister is applying for her pmt exams. i want to receive information on any and every pmt form that is released and as soon as it is released
NRI seats in AIIMS
Are there any NRI seats available in AIIMS for Medical Studies, and if yes what is its yearly fees?
himani says
After completing my bams. Will i elligible for mbbs .Can i go through pmt
Shubhra Pant says
ehats book should be used for aiims entrance and how should I study for it??
SARANYA says
what is the age limit for writing aiims-mbbs. now i am at the age of 18.i am joined bds first year
VANDANA says
how can i get information about various engineering exams of 2009
sonia says
pl tell me procedure of getting engineering entrance examination form with last date.
pragati says
whats the syllabus for an aiims entrance?
what are the good books for refrence for aiims entrance?
suyes says
sir plz update me with the latest programmes for medical exam 2009 for mbbs degree
Kavana says
I am studying in 2nd Puc & I am a resident of Bangalore. Please let me know as to from where I can get the AIIMS application forms?
Durairaj says
Any Entrance exam related Medical course 2009 ?Pls inform to my mail id
Raja Arunachalam says
From which bank I will get the AIIMS application from on 09.01.2009?
Please inform.
s.k.sawant says
When & where the appl/forms for MBBS Entrance Examination 2008 are available & what is the procedure? what is the fee for general canddate?
a karmkamar says
what is the syllabus of AIIMS exam.
karthik.H says
Sir. I’m an 2nd year pu student from Bangalore. My aim is to be the first doctor from my family. So please guide me in the right path .Please let me know the syllabus,about the exam,fee structure,etc…
ragul kumar: says
please tell me the syllabus and also the model question papers
Indrani says
I am a student of class 12 under west bengal council for higher secondary education. can i appear for AIIMS 2009 entrance exam?
Meenal says
Hello sir,
I am an NRI student studying in Muscat, Oman. My school follows CBSE BOARD. I would like to know that do I have to appear for AIIMS to get admission in any MBBS university in India ? If so then please can i fill in the form yet? And if I dont have to then please tell me about the formalities that an NRI has to follow?
Thanking you
chandini says
Hi sir I want appear AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam is it possible now? when is the last date for apply the application? can i get the application now.please inform me.
mamta ganguly says
Dear Sir
my daughter has applied for mbbsentrance examination 2009.please let me know whether her application reached or not. her application no. is 210309.

Aditya Pratap Singh Chauhan says
i have not got my admit card for exam aiims mbbs enterance to be held on the 1st june
cinthiya selvin says
i didn’t receive the hall ticket for aiims entrance exam-2009
priyanka says
where will we get the forms of aiims. what is its cost.
palak s says
sir, is the question paper of 200 marks? and is it divided into 2 parts viz. screening and mains
nitender says
sir, what is total course fee for mbbs
arun mozhi rajan says
respected sirmadam
iam studying 12th standard now. am belong to sc caste .may iknow how many sc
seats in aiims and iam living in tamil nadu where is the centre for writing entrance exam and when will the application be issued for this year.
shome nath mitra says
sir,
could you please tell how many seats are there in aiims.
nirupa majhi says
sir
when will results of aiims mbbs be published?
Bipin says
When the result of MBBS entrance exam of aiims-2009 will come
pema dorjee says
sir from where can i get thesolution of aiims 2009 entrance exam n also how many ststudent sat for aiims 2009?please inform me quickly
krishna says
This year i have passed my ISC exam with 69 marks in english, 55in biology, 42 in chemistry & 24 in hysices. As my markes in physices & in chemistry is too low i have decided to appear for the supplementery pass certificate for next year & i am also confident to score good marks this time.I also belong to shedule cust.
My question in that, can i appear for the next years AIIMS & All India CBSE medical entrance exam?
And what should i do to appear for? Pleas help.
N.Keerthika says
Hai, I am going to write AIIMS entrance exam
I did not recieve my admitcard yet what can I do?
aiims alerts
sir i’ve passed 12 in 2009 and i want to know much about AIIMS and related books i should prefer
entrance exam application form for M.B.B.S 2010
please could you send me the dates of the AIIMS M.B.B.S entrance exam 2010 and the syllabus for the exam and also were the application forms can be brought from in Bangalore.
madhusudhan Says:
madam i am studing +2.I wanted to write AIIMS,which book i wanted to refer
priya Says:
Is the syllabus of aiims same as that of aipmt
sue Says:
how,where,when to write the xm.how 2 prepare for it?what 2 refer for prepration?
Vineet yadav Says:
I want to know about the books and the syllabus required for the Aiims entrance exam.
wating for reply.
thanks.
Sreejan Verma Says:
sir/madam
actually my date of birth is 21 september 1993…can i still eligible to give entrnce exam 2010 for aiims? please give me the information regarding this on my e-mail address.
sumedh athawale Says:
I want to know about application forms date and from where I will get an application form for AIIMS exam.I also know about the syllabus of AIIMS exam
saurabh kumar Says:
hi can any one tell me the cutoff of aiims2009 and about the sylabus. and can you help me out ,please tell how to prepare for this exam.
Bhagyashree Says:
I am in 12th.I want admission in AIIMS .How do I prepare for aiims entrance exam.
chandni Says:
Sir,
May i know some physics and chemistry sample questions asked in the entrance exam..
Is there any prescribed syllabus for the entrance?
I have completed my graduation (with Z.B.C.)..
Please suggest me some good books to clear this entrance examination.
Aishwarya Says:
Sir,
I am doing BSc and am in the 1st year. I want to know if I am eligible to write the Pre medical Test for AIIMS after I finish graduation? What is the upper age limit for the exam?I fulfil all the other criteria for the exam.
simi jojo Says:
can i apply for aiims medical if i have passed my class 12 in 2 attempts?
shivani Says:
To appear in the AIIMS exam The age of candidate should be 17 years till 31st december 2010 or till the exam date?
Chittaranjan jena Says:
Sir,
i’m going to appear for aiims in 2010.i want to know the total course fee for mbbs in mbbs
pranali Says:
Iwould like to appear for AIIMS exam in the year 2010-2011. My age is 19 years and I have completed my HSC this year. IS it possible to appear for the examination.
sonika shrivastav Says:
i have passed 12th with 64.75% in pcb.due to fever i haven’t gave the 1 paper and hence passed the exam in 2nd attemt. am i eligible for AIIMS entrance
mahavir Says:
sir, my daughter has filled aiims form but not received the admit card her application
no. is 282836 please can u tell me at which website we can see the application status
tisha Says:
I am a 3rd year degree(Bsc.biotechnology) student.i am 21. i had appeared two times for medical entrance exam before. whether i am able to appear for one more time for medical entrance exam?sir,please reply to my question. THANK YOU.
Akanksha Singh Says:
Respected Sir/Madam
I am Akanksha Singh. I have applied for AIIM MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM 2009. I have yet not received my admit card. My form number is 222353. Please look into this matter and kindly send me the admit card as soon as possible.
Suresh Kumar Gorakala Says:
Hi,
Could you please tell me about the fee structure for MBBS course at AIIMS ?
amar Says:
respected sir,
howmany members are attempting aiims 2009
Seena Says:
My brother has applied for AIIMS MBBS test to be held on 1st June 09. But he is yet to get his hall ticket and also he needs to know the name of the center as early as possible. Can you please suggest how can he know the name of his exam center? His application number is:-221710
Ravi raj purohit Says:
i haven’t received my hall-ticket yet.pls inform me via mobile .my number is 9363020139.and my application number is 232907.pls call me as quick as possible.thank you
Uthra Says:
Respected sir/madam ,
I didnt receive my admit card till now. My application no is 232524 .what is my application status ? please tell me immediately ………….
CINTHIYA SELVIN Says:
sir,my application no.for aiims entrance examination is 227057 i sent the filled form of my application before the due date but i didnot receive the hall ticket.please reply that my application reached you and you sent the hall ticket for me or not.please inform me via., e-mail
cinthiya selvin Says:
Sir, my application no. is 227057.i didnot received hall ticket for aiims entrance exam.what can i do ? please reply soon.i want to know whether my application reached .
aswinkumar Says:
Munir Sharif Says:
application forms are available in hyderabad and which instituted or bank
and what is address to sent the DD it possible to download the form in online
venkat suresh Says:
my name is venkatsuresh and iam studying intermeddiate in andhrapradesh i want where the application forms are available in tirupathi chitoor(dist) can you plzz inform to my email venkat_suresh19@yahoomail.com or my number 9849968549 or 9618855201
hema balina Says:
dear sir/mam,
i am studying 12 standard in andhrapradesh.i was brn on april2 1993.presently iam 16 years old.am i eligible to write the exam.my preperation is almost completed.u please kindly giveme the details as soon as possible.
GIN Says:
Sir,
My date of birth is 22-03-90 .I have passed +2 with 68% .At march i will complete 18 . Can I eligible 4 AIIMS EXAM .
———————————————————————————
santhana Says:
i need application forms for aiims pg entrance exam
meena ramdas Says:
i want to know about the masters of physiotherapy admissions in your institute… the complete procedure
Peimi Lungleng Says:
Sir,
I’v already given my entrance exam for AIIMS 2009 and i’v misplaced my admit card. So i want to get a duplicate of my admit card, my form application form no. is 281071.
Thanking you.
Deepa rani Says:
Dear sir,
Sir i did not recived my aiims admit card. my application form no. is 280857.
I kindly request you sir to send my admit card to my respective address.
manish Says:
sir my reg no. is 267418 nd i hav nt recieved yt admit crd .sr plz reply me as soon as possible
or evn sms me on 9708150667 or 9895893809. nd tell me how to chek de status of form.
SAMBIT DUTTA Says:
Respected sir,
I have not receieved my hall ticket/admit card for the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam2009 till date. My application number is 213961. Kindly inform me of the application status. Please advice on how to sit for my exam if I don’t receive it at all.
Kindly inform me of the above & oblige.
With due respect,
Sambit Dutta
———————————————————————————
s.bhargavi Says:
my name is s.bhargavi.i applied for AIIMS but didn’t receive the hall ticket.my application no. is 205447.please check the status
fahad ul islam Says:
Respected sir,
i have applied for AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE test. My application form number is 231432.I have not yet recieved the admit card. please tell me when i will recieve my admit card and how i can i check the status of my application form.
HIMANSHU WALIA Says:
SIR I have applied for MBBS test conducted by AIIMS. My application form number is 261816.I have not received my admit card yet.Could you please tell me when you will dispatch admit card and what is the status of my application form?
sumita mishra Says:
sir my application form number is 363210 . kindly inform me the status of my admit card and centre details
m. divya Says:
when will i get the hall ticket for aiims entrance exam 2009
Shailly Says:
when are you going to issue the admit cards ?

sakshi verma Says:
Dear sir,i have applied for MBBS-2009 ENTRANCE EXAM and would like to know about the status of my application no.-258026
keerthy sri Says:
Hi my name is keerthy i have done my physiotherapy diploma and also writen the examination of bridge course with the subjects physics, chemistry, biology and zoology, i wanted to know wether i am elgible to write the AIIMS MBBS entrence examination 2009
umaa Says:
when is the exams for BITS is conducted?
how can i apply for it?
saranya Says:
upto what age we can write the aiims exam, now i am doing my bds first year
Piyush Says:
Dear sir/mam am now 2nd year btech std but my % is not as i want in my previous yr so now i want to do M.B.B.S.My %in twelth was 67% with pcbm as main subject .So plz give me suggestion for its preparation refrance book & hu much its full fee upto its completion.Thanking u .
kailash Says:
what is maximum age limits for entrance exam
sumedh athawale Says:
priyanka Says:
is there any specific books which would help to study for aiims if so then please send the names of the book
senba.s Says:
hi
can i hav few sample question of bio,phy ,nd che mistry which r asked in entrance exam of aiims
mbbs I also wanted to know what is syllabus for this exam?
Aishwarya Says:
Sir,
simi jojo Says:
can i apply for aiims medical if i have passed my class 12 in 2 attempts?
b.kirandas Says:
sir,
may i know the dates of entrance examination conducted by AIIMS for the course of MBBS after 10+2 and could u please inform me about the procedure for receiving an application.
shome nath mitra Says:
sir,
could you please tell how many seats are there in aiims.
Bipin Says:
When the result of MBBS entrance exam of aiims-2009 will come
Jane Says:
are ncert books sufficient for clearing aiims? If not, what should be read?
krishna Says:
And what should i do to appear for? Pleas help.
N.Keerthika Says:
Hai, I am going to write AIIMS entrance exam
I did not recieve my admitcard yet
what can I do?
Faeza fatima Says:
My application no. Is 263606 i did not receive my admit card to mbbs entrance exam.2009 till now.from aiims
pavan Says:
iam submited the application form for pg entrence examinations2009. but i dont no whether they were recived or not my application?how should we conform it?my application no:402856
apoorva Says:
respected sir/madam,
may i know if there is any particular portions for the exam? i have studied in the pre-university board of karnataka so will i have to upgrade myself to cbse or isc standard?
Harshwardhan Says:
When will my aiims admit card be received?
NIKITA GARG Says:
Dear Sir,
I would like to know the center of examination for medical entrance as i will have to make my travel arrangement.My name is NIKITA GARG.My home address is 103/B, Thakur Village,Kandivli[east],Mumbai-400101.
Could you please let me know if i can download my hall ticket from the net and if it will be accepted inthe examination hall.
Thanking you,
Sincerely
Nikita Garg
seena Says:
shameema Says:
Sir,my application number is 212227.Till now i didnt receive my admit card.When will i get and what shall i do for that?Kindly inform me..
Y.TEJASWINI Says:
sir,my application no.for aiims entrance examination is 280010. i sent the filled form of my application before the due date but i didnot receive the hall ticket.please reply that my application reached you and you sent the hall ticket for me or not.please inform me via., e-mail
vinay Kishore Mohan Says:
I have not yet received the admit card.My application number is 211040.
joan jose Says:
hi,
i have not received my hall ticket . how to get it?
M K Sharma Says:
I have submitted the application form No 224829 of my daughter Ms Mriduta Sharma for AIIMS 2009 MBBS. Please confirm the receipt of application form as the admit card has not yet been received.
Apoorva .N Says:
I have sent my application form for MBBS enterence examination 2009, how can i know my application reached or not.
My application No.282803
Pls look into the matter
with regards
Apoorva .N

abhay Says:
how many number of attempts for aiims mbbs entrance test
Amit Says:
i want to know the upper age limit of aiims mbbs entrance exam
mahalingam Says:
what are the topics{portions}asked in AIIMS entrance for MBBS?
——————————————————————————–
Vinaya .S Says:
Respected sir/madam,
i haven’t received any reply regrading the application,which i sent on 24th Feb………my app.no. is 282872………..kindly reply….
Meenal Says:
Hello sir,
Thanking you
Aswinkumar Says:
veena Says:
hi
where can i get AIIMS form near to manglore and banglore?
what is the address to send DD to get application form?
avdhesh Says:
i m 12 std student . is applicaton form are available in mumbai.
venkat suresh Says:
saranya Says:
upto what age we can write the aiims-mbbs entrance exam. now i am doing my bds first
Piyush Says:
kailash Says:
what is maximum age limits for entrance exam
priyanka Says:
Jieshnu Mukhopadhyay Says:
Respected sir /madam
my date of birth is 20 january 1994. If i am eligibale to take AIIMS MBBS entrance exam 2010. If not what should i do or i should just wait for next year?
Please reply me to my email : rock.on.jieshnu@gmail.com
prashant Says:
Respected sir,
I am student of 10+2 and i want 2 crack aiims i just want 2 know the persentage required in 10+2 aiims entrance and age required for apearince and its attempts
akshatha.p Says:
Dear sir ,
I am a student studying engineering first year. I just wanted to know if can take up AIIMS exam in 2010 inspite of copleting my 12th in 2009.I also wanted to know what is syllabus for this exam?
———————————————————————————
mahtab Says:
sir
I have passed out my 12th this year from bseb
n i have got 58 percent.
sir i’ll give my improvement exam this year then
will i’ll be eligible for aiims in these conditions
plz gv a reply
preethi jose Says:
sir,i really cant find my aiims result…..my roll no is 9239138
Jane Says:
are ncert books sufficient for clearing aiims? If not, what should be read?
shalini Says:
respected sir,from where can i get the solution of aiims 2009 entrance exam,please inform me quickly ..
N.Keerthika Says:
Hai, I am going to write AIIMS entrance exam
I did not recieve my admitcard yet
what can I do?
My application number is 227029
Kumari Richa Says:
sir,i have applied for the mbbs course but i have not yet got the admit card.please let me know what am i supposed to do.
app. no-263233
pavan Says:
vspali Says:
admit card forMBBS entrance exam 2009 of aiims is not received upto now for application No. 268138 & name is Gaurav pali
peeka Says:
ho do i start preparing for AIIMS from std 11??pls do reply!!
Pravas Says:
My brother has applied for AIIMS MBBS test to be held on 1st June 09. But he is yet to get his admit card and also he needs to know the name of the center as early as possible. Can you please suggest how can he know the name of his exam center?
Y.TEJASWINI Says:
dharmveersinghyadav Says:
please till my admit not recived my e mail box refer my application form no 263081 please i am waiting
———————————————————————————
SRIREVATHYPRIYA.C.N Says:
Respected Sir/Madam,
My sisters application no for aiims entrance examination 2009 is 226981.and her name is VEENAA.P.and her DOB is 26.10.1991.we didnt receive her hallticket till now.what’s her application status?please reply me immediately thro mail.
prasanth Says:
sir i doesn’t get the admit card.i do know my application no.kindly take a action regarding admit card status sir…
cinthiya selvin Says:
sir,i have sent the application for aiims entrance examination but i didn’t receive the hall ticket for that what can i do for that please sent any contact no. to verify.please reply soon.
———————————————————————————-
How can i know the status of my aiims mbbs exam-2009application receipt by AIIMS . my APPLICATION NO. is:208991 Says:
How can i know the status of my AIIMS MBBS 2009EXAM application form.My application no. is:208991
Apoorva .N Says:
My application No.282803
Pls look into the matter
with regards
Apoorva .N
bharathi Says:
how to prepare for this entrance exam? please reply
harsha kiran Says:
i’ve attended 12th std in karnataka state,will i be able to apply for the AIIMS exam now?
prajwal Says:
can you please send the syllabus for the exam 2010
Harshitha Says:
Respected sir/madam,
I have sent my application form to you.I wanted to know whether my application form reached you.please reply me.
Ameya Says:
I cannot find any link on the official AIIMS site for getting to know if my application form has been received or not. Please help out
akbar Says:
i wanna know the procedure to know whether my application is accepted or not……..

Home > Education, Exams, Medical > AIIMS MBBS All India Institute of Medical Sciences
  1. pavankadam
    November 20th, 2009 at 01:31 | #1

details aboutaiimsavailiability of application form of 2010 &when we will get application form

Give details about aiims criteria brifely.

2. blue
    November 20th, 2009 at 02:02 | #2

duplicate call letter for aiims

i am not received call letter till now call letter of aiims entrance exam 2009,so i want to down load duplicate call letter.so please inform me in which side i will get it

3. sameer.udt
    November 20th, 2009 at 23:30 | #3

date of issue of application for aiims 2010

will you please send alert mail when the issue of applications for aiims 2010 has begun please sir.

4. thatha
    January 22nd, 2010 at 04:32 | #4

sir, i went for enquiring about this year 2010 AIIMS application form from a designated bank but they informed me that this year the application form have to be filled online, so can you please tell me the procedure for filling up the exam form2010 online, n when is the last date for filling up the form? thank you

5. thatha
    January 22nd, 2010 at 04:34 | #5

6. anuj kumar
    January 24th, 2010 at 10:54 | #6

sir,
    my sister is interested in aiims.she wants to give aiims exam for mbbs.the problem is we are not getting the information regarding the online forms and the selected state banks of india where we can get the DD.
    regards:-)

7. anuj kumar
    January 24th, 2010 at 10:54 | #7

sir,
    regards:-)

8. arun
    February 1st, 2010 at 23:21 | #8

HI i am arun from bangalore,have finished my bsc with first class,,,and i could not persue mbbs bec i had scored only 38% in puc now i am really intresed in doing mbbs pls help me,, my dob is 06/10/1985,pls help-me. Thank you

9. Kanchan
    April 10th, 2010 at 01:08 | #9

sir i’ve filled the form but not get my admit card.

10. bhagat singh
    April 23rd, 2010 at 02:15 | #10

i havent received my admit card yet.pls help….my app. no. is 1042008611 and my contact no:9751183429,9444190044

11. June 23rd, 2015 at 03:55 | #11