Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Telecom Technical Assistants (TTAs) From Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Entrance Examination (BSNL) for session of 2010

BSNL TTA Exam 2010 Program
Telecom Technical Assistants –TTAs

BSNL TTA Exam 2010 Eligibility Criteria
Visit the Official Website for more Details about The Eligibility Criteria TTAs Entrance Examination

BSNL TTA Exam 2010 Selection Process
Admission in this University is based Personal Interview and Written Aptitude Test.

BSNL TTA Exam 2010 Exam Pattern
Visit the official Website for more detail about the Exam Pattern of TTAs Entrance Examination

BSNL TTA Exam 2010 Reservation
Visit the Official Website

BSNL TTA Exam 2010 How to apply
The Candidate can obtain application form by cash payment or by DD from the admission Office of The Institute the application form also can be downloaded from the official website of BSNL

Submit the Complete fill-up Application form along with all required Documents and DD, The Application must be Sent Before the last date of Submission application form to University Admission Office Address.

Address
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Entrance Examination (BSNL)
Administrative Building
A Wing, Juhu Road, Santacruz (w),
Mumbai – 400054
Maharashtra

Tags: bsnl tta result Maharashtra, bsnl tta result Maharashtra, bsnl tta result Maharashtra, bsnl tta result tamilnadu, bsnl tta result 2009 tamilnadu, bsnl tta result 2008, bsnl tta exam, bsnl tta, bsnl tta result, bsnl tta exam result, bsnl tta result 2009

Comment for BSNL TTA Exam 2010 | Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Entrance Examination TTA Entrance Examination
—————————————————————————————–
BSNL official web-site address
I want BSNL official web-site address for filling the form of TTA(TELECOM TECHNICAL ASSISTANT)2010 in MAHARASHTRA.
—————————————————————————————–
bsnl tta exam
requirment in 2o10 sent sms
—————————————————————————————–
about tta exam
when will be the exam next 2010 recruitment for tta in bsnl
—————————————————————————————–
tta exams date
please tell me about the vacacies of tta exam inmany states…
—————————————————————————————–

Home > Exams > BSNL TTA Exam | Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Entrance Examination TTA Entrance Examination
  1. ravi
    November 20th, 2009 at 00:11 | #1

find tta exam shedul

bsnl

2. hemalatha
    November 20th, 2009 at 08:46 | #2

please send me the exam date for tta exam-2010

3. Harjit_indus
    November 21st, 2009 at 01:59 | #3

Electronic & Communication

4. avulapullareddy
    November 21st, 2009 at 03:34 | #4

ecruitment of bsnl tta 2010

hi this is pullareddy
    i completed b.tech with the sprcialization of ece.
    there is a job in TTA inform me.

5. navneet.sonal
    November 21st, 2009 at 03:44 | #5

job

i am final year b.tech student .so please send me question paper of Tta.and also send date of exam for 2010,or further information.

6. Kabita Das
    November 23rd, 2009 at 09:22 | #6

I have completed 3 years diploma in Computer Engineering and Application.Please let me know when the TTA exam will be held and when the application forms will be given.Please send me some old question papers and syllabus for tta exam-2010.I shall be very thankful to you for this and i shall be waiting for your reply.

7. gourav
    December 9th, 2009 at 01:52 | #7

8. gourav
    December 9th, 2009 at 01:52 | #8

9. sanjay patidar bhopal
    January 2nd, 2010 at 08:01 | #9

10. silambarasan
    January 10th, 2010 at 06:35 | #10

i complete diploma eee(DEEE). now i am doing engineering electronics comm dept final sem . i willing to join bsnl jobs . what kind of jobs for my qualifications and send all details about BSNL

11. SURESH
    January 19th, 2010 at 01:34 | #11

hi sir,
    its suresh. when will you conduct tta exam for the year 2010 at trichy in tamilnadu. i am eagerly waiting to get the tta job in bsnl. please inform the tta exam date for the year 2010 and also inform me the application form issue date. thanking you….

12. Aruna
    July 7th, 2010 at 14:08 | #12

Hi sir,dis is aruna i complete b.tech(cse)in 2010 i have intrested in bsnl job so plz tell me entrance exam date

13. elakkiya
    July 17th, 2010 at 21:53 | #13

sir plz tell me when tta exam application will be issued

14. s.elakkiya
    July 21st, 2010 at 21:17 | #14

ravi :find tta exam shedul
    bsnl

respected sir could you plese tell me when the applications will be issued for bsnl exam

15. vijay zanzote
    September 13th, 2010 at 05:26 | #15

please send me bsnl website for filling online application form for the post of TTa in maharashtra circle only.

16. Sneha Patil
    September 14th, 2010 at 05:17 | #16

Hi! Sir ,
    Its Sneha, I have completed 3 year diploma in Elctrical & now I m learning in third year (BE) electrical engg. Sir I want to know that , m I elligible for giving this exam for this year. If yes then please inform me about exam date & syllabus.What kind of jobs for my qualification. I shall be very thankful to you for this and i shall be waiting for your reply

17. sudeep
    September 18th, 2010 at 08:53 | #17

plz send me dateof TTA EXAMin 2010

18. SANJAY KUMAR
    November 1st, 2010 at 10:10 | #18

PLZ SEND ME DATE OF TTA’S EXAMINATION 2010.

19. Anonymous
    April 7th, 2012 at 09:23 | #19

sudeep :plz send me dateof TTA EXAMin 2010

sudeep :plz send me dateof TTA EXAMin 2010

SANJAY KUMAR :PLZ SEND ME DATE OF TTA’S EXAMINATION 2010.

@sudeep