Koldam Hydro Power Project NTPC Jobs Recruitment Exams

One of the world’s largest and best power utilities, powering India’s growth NTPC has an ambitious plan to become a 40,000 MW plus company by 2012. As part of its growth strategy, NTPC has entered in the field of hydro power generation by setting up its first hydro project at KOLDAM of 800 MW capacity in District Bilaspur of Himachal Pradesh.

Job Profile
No details available

Eligibility criteria
For more details about the Eligibility criteria visit the official website of the Koldam Hydro Power Project, NTPC.

Application for
Koldam Hydro Power Project, NTPC entrance exam 2010 application forma is available on official website. They can get all information wombat application related information from official website.

How to Apply
The Interested candidate can also apply online and sent some along with recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand corner of the application and attested copies certificate and a demand draft in favors of the Koldam Hydro Power Project, NTPC.

Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidate is based on the personal interview and written test of the candidate. The candidate selection is also based on the rules and regulation of the Koldam Hydro Power Project, NTPC.

Important Dates
The Koldam Hydro Power Project, NTPC 2010 Entrance Examination as important dates coming soon.

Contact address
Koldam Hydro Power Project, NTPC
Himachal Pradesh.
India.

Tags; koldam hydro power project ntpc 2010, koldam hydro power project ntpc job 2010, koldam hydro power project ntpc application form 2010, koldam hydro power project ntpc exam date 2010, koldam hydro power project ntpc contact address, koldam hydro power project ntpc vacancies 2010, koldam hydro power project ntpc requirement 2010,

Home > Exams > Koldam Hydro Power Project NTPC Jobs Recruitment Exams
  1. sheel kumar raghav
    December 14th, 2009 at 12:44 | #1

i have done btech with 72% in computer science .can i got a job in ntpc koldam ..and from which site we can got the application form of “koldam-hydro-power-project-ntpc-2010-jobs-recruitment ” plz reply me as soon as possible.thanks

2. MADAN
    January 10th, 2010 at 00:56 | #2

I have done my MBA (finance) from INC SHIMLA,
    i got a job NTPC KOLDAM. and which site we can got the application form of koldam hydroproject NTPC-2010 job recruitment, please send me the information as soon as possible .
    thanks
    MADAN LAL

3. MADAN
    January 10th, 2010 at 00:57 | #3

I have done my MBA (finance) from INC SHIMLA,
    thanks
    MADAN LAL

4. harmukh meena
    January 26th, 2010 at 12:29 | #4

sir i am pursuing btech in computer scince ..i want to know that is it possible to get job in ntpc for me………can i appear in any off-campus ntpc exam…plz give me all information about computer science carrier in ntpc…..

5. arun kumar
    January 31st, 2010 at 07:30 | #5

i have done btech with 55% in mechanical .can i get a job in ntpc koldam ..and from which site i can get the application form of “koldam-hydro-power-project-ntpc-2010-jobs-recruitment ” plz reply me as soon as possible.thanks

6. ajay kumar
    February 6th, 2010 at 07:58 | #6

sir i have done diploma with 80% in computer engineering . Can i got a job in ntpc & If yes then how i apply for job .send your response .thank you

7. abhinav
    February 6th, 2010 at 09:01 | #7

sir i am a final year computer science btech student from ip university.can i get a job in ntpc and pls tell the procedure for it.thanks.abhinav

8. Rohan Ahir
    August 27th, 2010 at 12:47 | #8

Respected Sir/Madam
    Myself Rohan Ahir and I’ve just done my B.tech(mechanicals)(2006-2010) with 67.45% markas. I’d an experience of six months in N.H.P.C as a trainee. I’m so much interested in doing job in hydro project.
    Please tell me the procedure to take part in your job fair. Please do reply.
    contact no. +91 94592-21869
    e-mail:- ahir.rohan@gmail.com

9. Naresh kumar
    August 9th, 2012 at 01:23 | #9

dear sir naresh kumar ihave done my b.com from hp univercity &m.com on process currently work lab tech baddi as asstt. accountant (starting before 9 month)
    p.no 09418438752

10. SATVEER
    November 15th, 2015 at 04:33 | #10

Sir i have done diploma in mech.engg. from himachal takniki shiksha board i am working in goyal auto pvt ltd and i have 2 yrs exp. contact number is [8860469471]

11. shiv shankar
    December 20th, 2015 at 09:05 | #11

I have done pgdm in finance in 2012 from sms Lucknow. Can I got a job in ntpc . Please send the application form. E-mail id- shiv.Shankarskt123@Gmail.com

12. Anonymous
    February 2nd, 2016 at 21:50 | #12

13. Anonymous
    February 2nd, 2016 at 21:51 | #13

sir I am study in final year electrical engg.branch sir I want to job in NTPC project koldam my village is near by koldam my contact no 9817395672