Anna University Engineering Counselling 2010 Schedule is Updated Below
Schedule is Updated Below
Counselling for eminent sports person Category: – July 5th
Counselling for vocational group students: – July 6th-8th
Counselling for physically challenged: – July 9th
Counselling for general academic category students: – July 10th-August 16th
Counselling for other state students and candidates: – July 20th
Anna University Engineering Counselling 2010 Schedule is Updated Below
Some Random News
- Algonquin college emergency management
Algonquin college emergency management Recent events, such as, terrorist attacks, major weather fluctuations, widespread power outages, and the impending threat of pandemic influenza emphasize the importance of having an emergency response and management plan. This Ontario College Graduate Certificate program equips students, both tactically and strategically. This 45-hour course covers an over...
- Scholarship fund aims to bring more black students to UCLA
Scholarship fund aims to bring more black students to UCLA A private group led by several prominent UCLA alumni has raised $1.75 million to bankroll scholarships for black freshmen, hoping the additional financial aid will help increase African American enrollment at the campus. We want to take finances out of the question for these students, to the extent we can, said Los Angeles businessma...
- Wisconsin distance learning
Wisconsin university campuses offer students distance learning options. Designed to connect students and professors, distance learning allows students to take university courses with little or no traditional classroom attendance. There are great benefits to earning your college degree online. You won’t have to fuss about the daily commute. By self-managing, you�ll hone your time mana...
- Third Pumpkin Academy at Delhi
Pumpkin Academy has launched its third centre in South Extension, Delhi. It provides extensive courses in animation and visual effects where a lot$ of emphasis is paid to pre-production and fundamental principles of animation. Apart from this, there are also specialised courses in modelling, texturing, lighting and other integral processes of animation and visual effects....
- Acadia School District Ca
The Acadia Parish School District had a grades 9-12 dropout rate of 7% in 2005. The national grades 9-12 dropout rate in 2005 was 3.9%. In the Acadia Parish School District, 15% of students have an IEP (Individualized Education Program). An IEP is a written plan for students eligible for special needs services. Acadia is one of three middle schools located on the main campus. It opened in...
- ISB Entrance Exam MBA Indian School of Business
The Indian School of Business is listed at 20 among the top 100 global B-schools by the Financial Times annual MBA 2008 rankings.ISB is the first Indian B-School to find place in FT-Global B-School rankings and has made it to #20 in the very first year of its inclusion in FT Global Rankings. The Institute Invites Candidate for academic year 2010. Admission in This University is based on personal ...
- AIIMS Notification
AIIMS Notification 2010 AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) was launched in 1956. AIIMS was launched in dictate to accelerate the step of medical education and research in India. It invites the application for MBBS exams. More information about AIIMS Notification visits on official website. Eligibility Candidates who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equiv...
- Government urged to ensure compulsory free education
Source THE HINDU Date 2005-10-31 Information Shivarathri Deshikendra Swamiji, seer of Suttur Mutt, has urged the Government to take steps to pass an order for the compulsory admission of children of government employees to government schools. Speaking at inauguration of a school complex here on Sunday, the swamiji said primary and secondary education should be provided compulso...
- Alabama A&M University Radio
A mixture of various forms of jazz and blues dominates WJAB-FM's twenty-four hour, seven-day-a-week format. For more information please contact WJAB 90.9 FM Alabama A&M University Telecommunications Center P.O. Box 1687 Normal, AL 35762. WJAB FM is a professional, non-commercial radio station serving the interests of the citizens of Huntsville and surrounding areas. Alabama Radio Stations di...
- Andhra University ICET Counselling
ICET Integrated Common Entrance Test 2010 conducted by Andhra University for admission to MBA, MCA in varous colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The ICET 2010 Counseling ICET web counseling. For More Information about the Andhra University ICET Counselling 2010 Visit the Official website of The Andhra University. ...
- B-Schools to Hike Fees
The countrys top business schools are planning to revise their tuition fees from the 2007-08 session. Hikes are expected to be anything from 8% to 20%. The hike will be in the range of Rs 15,000-50,000 for different institutes. Most of the B-schools have attributed the proposed hike to the rising salary levels of faculty members, higher administrative expenses and inflation and the highly subsi...
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIMC) Tie-Up
The Southern Methodist University, Dallas and Boston University have shown interest in entering tieups with Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIMC) for internship. The tieups will be targeted at students from the executive development programmes. For IIMC, it would be for students of the postgraduate programme for executive course which is starting later this year. As part of the tieup...
- Algonquin college hotel management
Algonquin college hotel management two-year Ontario College Diploma program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and practical skills necessary for careers in the hospitality and tourism industry.The industry continues to expand, creating a demand for highly skilled, people-oriented employees. For the industry to stay competitive, it requires graduates with good service orientation...
- CEE Assam
The Directorate of Technical Education, Assam Conducts A Entrance Exam for Admission in for admission into 4-year B. E. programme in various faculties of engineering in different engineering colleges of the state. Courses offered MBBS BDS Reservation All India quota 15% SC 7% ST 15% (Plains 10% Hills 5%) OBC 15% Eligibility Criteria The Candidate must between 17-24 yrs (17-2...
- UCL london art history
UCL London art history The History of Art Department at University College London has become recognized as one of the most distinguished departments in its subject in the world. The UCL History of Art department takes the first step or steps in carrying out an action awarding degrees in the subject in 1964, but the presence of the History of Art in the College goes back much further, even beyond ...
- IIM Ahmedabad Distance Learning Course
- Board of Secondary Education West Bengal
- AHCCCS Online Payment
- Ahlcon Public School, Mayur Vihar Hosted
- Saurashtra University Results
- Academy Of Art University Courses
- The Royal Holloway, University of London International Excellence Scheme
- IIT-ians have created a global brand
- ICRI has announced the appointment of Prof
- UPCMET Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance test
- A.T. Still university of health sciences school of osteopathic medicine in Arizona
- Adelphi University Application Deadline
- Anna University Engineering Counselling Status
- Aptech Computer Education has announced the launch of SSi Job Quotient
- Annamalai University Exam Results
- Income Tax Inspector Salary
- CCS University Meerut Admit Card
- MBA at University of Pune, Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA),
- Advertising Minor USC
- Rajasthan Board Results
- CISF Posting List
- Accredited Logo
- Punjab Technical University Common Entrance Test 2006,For Admission To Engineering, Architectue & Pharmacy Courses
- NTSE Interview Results
- SET Exam Sep
- FDDI Noida | Footwear Design and Development Institute
- Empri Bangalore | Environmental Management and Policy Research Institute
- Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry
- DWR Karnal Directorate of Wheat Research
- Directorate of Distance Education Madurai Kamaraj University
- Department of Biotechnology Barkatullah University
- Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology Centre MSU Baroda
- C-MMACS | CSIR Centre for Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation
- C-MET Pune | Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
- Directorate of Maize Research
- CBSE Board New Delhi
- CCSU Address
- Bansal MBA College Bhopal
- Govindram Seksaria Institute of Management & Research Indore
- IILM Business School Bhopal
- IPS Acdemy the School Of Management Indore
- Mahakal Institute of Management Ujjain
- Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies Indore University
- Department of Commerce and Management Studies Malappuram
- ELIJAH Institute of Management Studies