Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur was established in 1962 as University of Jodhpur. There are four Government Colleges of Jodhpur became part of the University. Jai Narain Vyas University is a residential university but the Colleges situated within the municipal limits of Jodhpur are affiliated to the University. Date of UGC recognition as university July 14, 1962. The Institute Invites candidate for admission in B.Ed Program for Academic Year 2010.
Some Random News
- Algonquin college expansion
The Algonquin Students' Association and Algonquin College administration have once again joined forces to enhance student life at the college. Town Centre development, the CTC plan integrates the Algonquin facilities into the Ottawa's rapid transit network As such, work on the expansion of Algonquin College’s facilities will carry on at the same time as the first stage of the city’s Baseline Tra...
- Acadia University Web mail
Acadia university web mail- Users of web mail will only be able to view new mail messages. Messages shown here (if not deleted) will still be available to you when you download them using your e-mail program installed on your computer. Please note that since your Network Account has now expired, your mail password has been synchronized with your Acadia Central Account. To access your mail, selec...
- Alfred University student receives Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarship
Alfred University student receives Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarship Nicole Tates, a junior in the School of Art & Design at Alfred University, is one of 18 New York State residents to receive a Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarship this year. Tates, a graduate of Grand Island Senior High School, is a daughter of Robert and Amy Tates of Grand Island. Thanks to The Coca-Cola Foundati...
- RRB Allahabad | Railway Recruitment Board Entrance Exam
The Railway Service Commission, In January, 1985 Railway Service Commissions were renamed as Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs). Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad RRB Allahabad was originally housed in a large rented accommodation on Sardar Patel Marg, which was a well known landmark of Civil Lines, Allahabad. Objectives of Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad To rationalize the work load on ...
- IIM-L course on carbon markets
IIM-L course on carbon markets Profitable businesses and responsible environmental policies may not have gone hand-in-hand till now. All this may well be changing. Young MBAs are now getting a shot at making green money. Corporate environment management and study on carbon markets are now finding their way into MBA coursebooks. The Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM-L ), has start...
- Veil to lift on IIT entrance cut-off
The Indian Institutes of Technology will reveal cut-off marks used to select students in this year’s entrance exam, allowing candidates for the first time to independently verify whether their scores merit a seat. On August 1, the IITs will display online the cut-off marks used in their Joint Entrance Examination 2008 to pick the top performers in the test, exam organisers have said. The d...
- Periyar University MBA Results
The Latest Information about the Periyar University MBA Results 2010 will be Update here as soon as Available So Refer Again for More Details about the Periyar University MBA Results 2010. The Periyar University MBA Results 2010 related all Information will be also available on the Official Website of The Periyar University. University Overview Periyar University has established a directora...
- IIT Delhi Gate
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination administered and conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordination Board - GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), and Government of India. The GATE committee, which comprises of representatives f...
- Adelphi University Tri Delta
Tri Delta has been an active chapter at Adelphi for more than 90 years and recently celebrated its 116th anniversary as a national sorority. Tri Delta's colors are silver, gold, and blue, and its flower is the pansy. Its badge is three jeweled stars within a gold crescent. Tri Delta contributes to many philanthropies, especially those supporting cancer care for children and scholarships for ...
- Andhra University Supplementary Results
Andhra University Supplementary Results 2010 Andhra University was situated in 1925. The University campus is having 25 hostels for men which can adapt more than 3500 students and 12 hostels only for women with a capacity of more than 2500 seats. This University offers Courses ranging from Certificate Courses to Post Graduate and Professional Courses. The university conducts examination in the fo...
- Anna University 1st Semester Results
Anna University or in Visakhapatnam, north east coastal Andhra Pradesh, is one of the older premier universities in India with a broad focus. The University offered various programs which is Divided by the Semesterwise. Anna University 1st Semester Results 2010 will be Update here when the Result has Been Decleared. For Latest Update about the Anna University 1st Semester Results 2010 Visit...
- AIIMS B.Sc Hons Paramedical Exams
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a medical college and hospital in Delhi, India. AIIMS has been consistently ranked the top medical college in India to pursue an MBBS degree by India Today in annual surveys starting in 1997. All India Institute of Medical Sciences is Regarded one of the most Humored medical colleges in India and is globally recognized for providing low-cost medic...
- Magadh University BBM Result
Magadh University BBM Result 2010 Magadh University was set up on 01 March, 1962. Magadh University is the biggest University of Bihar located in an attitude Campus of 460 Acres of earth loving the religious breeze of the Bodhi Tree which instructed Lord Buddha. Magadh University came into possibility after the Government of Bihar communicated act for this University in 1961. For The most pre...
- IIT entrance on April 13, nearly 3.2 lakh students to appear
NEW DELHI: Nearly 3.2 lakh students would appear in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) on April 13 for admission into IITs across the country, registering an increase of about 70,000 candidates over last year. There will be no change in the question pattern this time, Director of IIT Delhi Prof Surendra Prasad said on Sunday. "The format of the examination remains the same as before. It ...
- Acadia University Education Department
Nova Scotia's Fundy tides rise and fall by as much as 16 metres daily, making them the highest in the world. The town of Wolfville, Nova Scotia experiences its own tidal effect every September, when more than 3,000 students from around the world come rushing into Acadia University, drawn by its reputation for academic excellence and its focus on providing a personalized education. Acadia was ...
- IIM Ahmedabad Distance Learning Course
- Board of Secondary Education West Bengal
- AHCCCS Online Payment
- Ahlcon Public School, Mayur Vihar Hosted
- Saurashtra University Results
- Academy Of Art University Courses
- The Royal Holloway, University of London International Excellence Scheme
- IIT-ians have created a global brand
- ICRI has announced the appointment of Prof
- UPCMET Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance test
- A.T. Still university of health sciences school of osteopathic medicine in Arizona
- Adelphi University Application Deadline
- Anna University Engineering Counselling Status
- Aptech Computer Education has announced the launch of SSi Job Quotient
- Annamalai University Exam Results
- Income Tax Inspector Salary
- CCS University Meerut Admit Card
- MBA at University of Pune, Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA),
- Advertising Minor USC
- Rajasthan Board Results
- CISF Posting List
- Accredited Logo
- Punjab Technical University Common Entrance Test 2006,For Admission To Engineering, Architectue & Pharmacy Courses
- NTSE Interview Results
- SET Exam Sep
- FDDI Noida | Footwear Design and Development Institute
- Empri Bangalore | Environmental Management and Policy Research Institute
- Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry
- DWR Karnal Directorate of Wheat Research
- Directorate of Distance Education Madurai Kamaraj University
- Department of Biotechnology Barkatullah University
- Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology Centre MSU Baroda
- C-MMACS | CSIR Centre for Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation
- C-MET Pune | Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
- Directorate of Maize Research
- CBSE Board New Delhi
- CCSU Address
- Bansal MBA College Bhopal
- Govindram Seksaria Institute of Management & Research Indore
- IILM Business School Bhopal
- IPS Acdemy the School Of Management Indore
- Mahakal Institute of Management Ujjain
- Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies Indore University
- Department of Commerce and Management Studies Malappuram
- ELIJAH Institute of Management Studies