On behalf Bureau of Energy Efficiency National Productivity Council (NPC) is the National Certifying Agency which conducts examination for the post of Energy Managers and Energy Auditors and this examination by Bureau of Energy Efficiency is national level certificate examination.
1. 20 oct 2008 â€“ last for the submission of completed application forms.
2. 22 Nov 2008 â€“ paper-1 â€” General Aspects of Energy Management & Energy Audit examination and the timings will be from 9:30am to 12:30pm
3. 22 Nov 2008 â€“ paper-2 â€” Energy Efficiency in Thermal Utilities examination and the timings will be from 2:00pm to 5:00pm
4. 23 Nov 2008 â€“ paper-3 â€” Energy Efficiency in Electrical Utilities examination and the timings will be from 9:30am to 12:30pm
5. 23 Nov 2008 â€“ paper-4 â€” Energy Performance Assessment for Equipment and Utility systems (Open Book) examination and the timings will be from 2:00pm to 5:00pm
For Energy Managers (EM):
1. The candidate must have a graduate degree with atleast 3 years of experience.
2. Or, the candidate must have a post graduate degree with atleast 2 years of experience.
3. Or, diploma with atleast 6 years of experience.
4. Or, PG in physics, chemistry or electronics with 2 years of relevant experience.
For Energy Auditors (EA):
1. Same as EM
2. Same as EM
3. Or, graduate with PG degree in management or technology
1. To qualify as EM, the candidate has to clear paper-1, 2, and 3 with a minimum of 50% marks in each examination.
2. To qualify as EA, the candidate has to clear paper-1, 2, 3 and 4 with a minimum of 50% marks in each paper.
1. Energy Scenario
2. Basics of Energy and its various forms
3. Energy Management & Audit
4. Material and Energy balance
5. Energy Action Planning
6. Financial Management
7. Project Management
8. Energy Monitoring and Targeting
9. Global environmental concerns
1. Fuels and Combustion
3. Steam System
5. Insulation and Refractory
6. FBC boilers
8. Waste Heat Recovery
1. Electrical system
2. Electric motors
3. Compressed Air System
4. HVAC and Refrigeration System
5. Fans and blowers
6. Pumps and Pumping System
7. Cooling Tower
8. Lighting System
9. Diesel Generating system
10. Energy Efficient Technologies in Electrical Systems
1. Boilers, Furnaces
2. Cogeneration, Turbines
3. Heat Exchangers
4. Electric Motors, Variable Speed Drives
5. Fans and Blowers, Water Pumps, Compressors
6. HVAC system
7. Lighting Systems
8. Performing Financial Analysis
9. Applications of Non-conventional & Renewable Energy Sources (NRES)
10. Waste minimization and resource conservation
pl.let me know about energy manager examination which will be for new appering members in2021-2011
I need application form for 2010 examination.
As per you site the last date for the submission of completed application forms: October 3rd week, 2009
Please provide me the application form.