USEFI to host pre-departure sessions
The United States Educational Foundation in India (USEFI), New Delhi, plans to host a pre-departure orientation programme for successful candidates going to the US in Fall 2007. The full-day programme is scheduled for August 3, 2007 from 8.30 a.m. onwards. Only pre registered students will be allowed. Another session on Graduate Studies in Information System Management in the U.,S. will be presented by alumni from Carnegie Mellon University, PA on August 7, at 2.30 p.m. Venue for both the sessions will be USEFI, Fulbright House, 12, Hailey Road. call at 42090909.
USEFI to host pre-departure sessions
The Institute of Media Management (IMM), Bikaner, has introduced several specialised career oriented courses such as a year long Post-Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication, Radio Journalism, Television Journalism, Advertising and Public Relations and also a six-month certificate course in Rural Journalism and Photo Journalism. Graduates in any discipline are eligible for the Post Graduate course and the students who have passed 10+2 examination from any recognised board can apply for the certificate course. Candidates seeking admission have to appear in a written test and a personal interview. The fee for the one year Diploma courses is Rs 19,300 and for the six months certificate courses it is Rs.13,000.
Enrollment in graduate programs at GW, especially those targeted towards working adults and courses available for completion online, has jumped in recent years.
Since 2002, there has been a 9 percent increase in students taking graduate classes at GW, according to the Office of Institutional Research.
We want to be a university that is at the cutting edge and has programs that meet the needs in the field, said Carol Sigelman, associate vice president for graduate studies and academic affairs. GW has developed programs in order to keep up with the higher demand.
More : media.www.gwhatchet.com
National Institute of Design,
Paldi, Ahmedabad 380 007, India.
National Entrance Examination for Design is conducted by National Institute of Design, which is amongst the best rated fashion schools in India. The exam is conducted for admission to Graduate Diploma Program in Design (GDPD).
Important dates of NEED
1. 06-10-08 â€“ availability of application forms.
2. 28-11-08 â€“ last for submission of completed application forms.
3. 20-12-08 â€“ issue of admission letter/hall ticket/call letters
4. 04-01-09 â€“ date of examination.
5. 26-03-09 â€“ dispatch of call letters of the candidates short listed for interviews.
6. 23-04-09 to 25-04-09 â€“ interviews.
Eligibility criteria of NEED
1. The appearing candidate must be clear pass in class 12th examination or any other equivalent examination.
2. The maximum allowable age is 20 years.
3. The candidate appearing for class 12th examination can also apply but they will only be granted admission if and only if they clear the class 12th examinations.
Courses offered for NEED
Graduate Diploma Program in Design:
1. Product Design
2. Furniture & Interior Design
3. Ceramic & Glass Design
4. Graphic Design
5. Animation Film Design
6. Film & Video Communication
7. Exhibition (Spatial) Design
8. Textile Design
Learn how to write an SoP
The United States Educational Foundation in India (USEFI) has scheduled special information sessions on Important tips on writing the Statement of Purpose (SOP) for August 9, and on All about Undergraduate Admissions in the United States for August 14. Open only to members, the sessions will be held at USEFI, Fulbright House, 12, Hailey Road, Delhi, at 2,30 p.m. For details, call at 42090909.
A delegation of faculty and students from Hoseo Graduate School of Global Education, Seoul, Korea and from Georgia State University, USA visited Amity Business School, Noida. The visit was aimed to learn about Indian business methods, cultures and practices especially in small and medium sized firms managed by entrepreneurs as well how to meet young entrepreneurs. Maj (Gen) R.K. Dhawan, Senior Vice President, International Affairs, Amity University, said, This mission is arranged to explore the potential for partnerships and policy exchange between Government and education providers in USA, Korea and India. There are a number of successful partnerships already in place between the three countries and there is a possibility to explore the potential for strengthening our links further. Prof James A. Beach, Institute of International Business, Georgia State University, Atlanta, USA said, There is diverse range of jobs available in USA where in the most popular sectors are engineering, technology, business and administrative studies, finance and IT. The vision is to make USA a leading country that India engages with in terms of education, skills and workforce development.
Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak
(Established by the State Legislature Act 25 of 1975)
Admission Notice 2007
Applications are invited for admission to the following courses of study in the University Teaching epartments and MDU PG Regional Centre, Rewari:-
1. MA in Public Administration, English, Political Science, History, Economics, Sociology, Sanskrit, Geography, Mass Communication, Psychology.
2. M.Sc. In Bio-Chemistry, Genetics, Botany, Environmental Science, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Mathematics with Computer Science.
3. M.Com, LL.M. Master of Physical Education and Bachelor of Physical Education.
4. M. Ed, in the Department of Education and in affiliated Colleges,
5. Courses where entrance test is not required: M.Sc. in Statistics, MA in Hindi, Music, Defence Studies, Fine Arts, Education PG Diploma in Translation (Hindi-English) and Certificate course in Urdu.
Note: Courses marked are also available at MDU PG Regional Centre, Rewari.
(I) Entrance Test for the courses at Sr. No. 1 to 4 (except M.Ed.) will be held from 4.7.07 to 7.7.2007. Date and time of the test for the each course is mentioned in the schedule given in the Handbook of information. Admission to the courses at Sr. No. 5 will be made on the basis of Academic merit as defined in Chapter-6 of Handbook of Information For M.Ed. Course, date and time of the test shall be notified separately.
(II) 10% seats over and above the sanctioned intake are available for NRI/ NRI- sponsored/industry sponsored candidates. The admissions under this category shall be made strictly on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination. Also seats are available for outstanding sports persons, participants of cultural activities and Kashmiri Migrants.
(III) Handbook of Information containing eligibility conditions, intake admission criteria and application form will be available on sale counter from 8.6.2007 on payment of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 100/- in case of SC/BC candidates of Haryana only) and by post from the Incharge (Publication), Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak on or before 18.6.2007 by sending a crossed bank draft of Rs. 450/- (Rs. 150/- in case of SC/BC candidates of Haryana only) drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak payable at State Bank of India, MDU Branch, Rohtak. (Code 4734)
(IV) The Handbook of Information will also be available on cash payment at the following places:-
(i) MDU PG Regional Centre, Rewari.
(ii) Institute of Law & Mgt. Studies, Sector-40, Gurgaon.
(V) The application form complete in all respect must reach the Head of the Department concerned by 27.6.2007 (upto 5 PM) without late fee and with late fee of Rs. 500/- by 29.6.2007 (upto 5 PM). The applications received late shall be rejected.
(VI) Handbook of Information and application form can also be down-loaded from University should be accompanied with a bank draft drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak for Rs. 400/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/BC candidates of Haryana only)
The government said Monday, moving on a line to allow tests to the Indian Institute of Management (IIMS), similar to that of USA, as investigations GMAT and GRE, for use with the general number of students for examination each year.
In a written reply to Rajya Sabha, Minister of State for Human Resource Development D Purandeswari said the Presidential Committee commissions approved by the Commission IIMS-CAT group had recommended for schools the opportunity to perform online CAT has been done in the case of the GMAT and GRE.
Ms. Purandeswari also informed the House of governbment not propose to extend this scheme to various examinations, an all-India.
For an application specific research, said the selection committee staff had no concept for carrying out tests online. However, railways Recruitment Committee had already reviews online, where the number of candidates war”kleine / limited”.
In response to the question, “said the minister who
IIMS had emigrated fees for Post-Graduate Programme (PGP) for the academic session 2008-10, citing rising operational costs of the programme and the financial implications of the recommendations of the sixth Pay Commission as main reasons.
International Management Centre (IMC) is offering admissions to (a) Two-year MBA; (b) three-year MCA; (c) three-year BBA and three-year BCA at IMC, D-30, South Extension, Part-I, New Delhi-49. The eligibility is graduation for (a) and (b), though final year students may also apply, for (c) and (d), the eligibility is 10+2 with 60% above. Obtain the form from IMC on all working days between 9:30 am to 5:30 pm against Rs 650 for MBA/MCA and Rs. 400 for BBA/BCA in cash or send a DD in favour of IMC payable at New Delhi. The deadline for form submission is June 9,2007.
The Fortune Institute of Communication and Television (FICT) is offering a twin graduate programme in mass media. Eligibility for the three-year BA in Mass Communication (recognised by Makhan Lai Chaturvedi National University of journalism and Communication) plus Diploma in Electronic Media is 10+2.The institute also offers one-year postgraduate diplomas in TV Production/TV Journalism/Presentation and News Casting/Media Management, for graduates in any stream. Application forms can be obtained from the institute against cash or by sending a DD of Rs 500 in favour of FICT payable at New Delhi. The last date for submission is July 10.
Amity Institute of Bio-organic Research and Studies and Amity Science, Technology and Innovation Foundation
Amity Institute of Bio-organic Research and Studies and Amity Science, Technology and Innovation Foundation, in collaboration with the Planning Commission, recently conducted a one-day national seminar on technology up gradation in biofertiliser and biopesticide production1.The seminar addressed important issues related to the technological development of bio-fertilisers and bio-pesticides through interactions between eminent scientists, research workers, representatives from reputed institutes and policy makers. The discussions focused on formulating an appropriate national policy to deal with various technical constraints. V Sadamate, advisor (agriculture), Planning Commission, also stated that by using biofertilisers, yields increase by 11 to 16.7%.
Due to the repeated request of the users asking for the list of colleges, institutes and banks from where the aieee 2009 application forms can be collected. Below is the list of Designated Branches Of Syndicate Bank, Institutions and Regional Offices of the CBSE from where the application forms can be collected.
Regional Offices Of CBSE
1. Ajmer Regional Office The Regional Officer, CBSE, Todarmal Marg, Ajmer-305001.
2. Chandigarh Regional Office The Regional Officer, CBSE, Sector – 32 C, Chandigarh-160047
3. Guwahati Regional Office The Regional Officer, CBSE, Rajgarh Road , Rajgarh Tinali, Guwahati-781003.
4. Allahabad Regional Office The Regional Officer, CBSE, 1/1 Neem Sarai (Transport Nagar), Akram Building , Allahabad-211001 (U.P.)
5. Chennai Regional Office The Regional Officer, CBSE, Plot No. 1630-A, J-Block Anna Nagar, Chennai-600040 (W), Tamil Nadu
Andaman & Nicobar
1. Syndicate Bank, 19-T Agore Road , Gandhi Nagar, Mohanpura, Port Blair-744101
2. Syndicate Bank,135, Motilal Nehru Road , Pan Bazar, Guwahati-781001.
3. Syndicate Bank, JPR Road Junction, Gar Ali, P B No.92, Jorhat-78500 1
4. Institution – Director,National Institute Of Technology, Silchar , Assam
1. Syndicate Bank, 5-9-246/1, Opp.Grammar School , Abid Road , Hyderabad -500001
2. Syndicate Bank, 8-1-384,385 & 386, Rashtrapati Road , Secundrabad-500003
3. Syndicate Bank, 26-2-69 , Rajlok Complex,
4. Andhra Ratna Road , Po Box-575, Gandhi Nagar, Vijaywada-520003.
5. Syndicate Bank,Trunk Road, Behind Hindu College , Guntur-522003
6. Syndicate Bank, SY Nos.3181 To 3184, 10th Ward Ist Floor, V.V. Mahal Road ,P.B. No.-19, Tirupathi-51750
7. Syndicate Bank, Station Road P.B.No.120,Anantpur, 515004
8. Syndicate Bank, No. 8-2-94 Rnt Road , P.B. No. 49, Warangal -506002
9. Syndicate Bank, D.No. 30-15-141, Ist & Iind Floor, Pavan Commercial Complex, P.B. No. 2021, Main Road , Daba Gardens , Visakhapatnam â€“ 530020
1. Institution -Principal, Gyan Ganga Vidyapeeth, Chander Nagar, Itanagar-791111,
1. Syndicate Bank,sheohar Sadan, I-St Floor, Fraser Road , Patna -800001.
2. Syndicate Bank,23, Chhoti Kalyani Road , Near Kalyani Post Office, Muzaffarpur, Pin Code-842001.
3. Syndicate Bank, patal Babu Niwas,Patal Babu Road , Bhagalpur-812001
1. Syndicate Bank,113,Smt Surajdevi Shukla Complex, Near Deshbandhu School , Station Road , Raipur -492009.
2. Syndicate Bank, surya Bhawan, Near Laxmi Talkies, Bilaspur-495001
3. Syndicate Bank, jagdalpur, Distt. Bastar-494001
1. Syndicate Bank, sco 66-67, Sector 17-B, Bank Square , Pb No. 107, Chandigarh-160017
1. Syndicate Bank, 29 A/1, Madhav Mansion, First Floor, Asaf Ali Road,New Delhi-110002
2. Syndicate Bank, jeevan Prakash Building, Ist Floor, 25, K.G. Marg, New Delhi – 110001
3. Syndicate Bank, b-12, Green Park Extn.,New Delhi-110016
4. Syndicate Bank,1529 & 1532, Church Road , Kashmirigate, Pb No. 1677, Delhi-110006.
5. Syndicate Bank, Bldg. No. 2 & 3, Central Market, West Punjabi Bagh,New Delhi-110026.
6. Syndicate Bank, m-167, Vikaspuri,New Delhi-110018.
7. Syndicate Bank, plot No. 2, Service Centre, Competent Plaza, Rohini Sector-5, Delhi-110085.
8. Syndicate Bank, CBSE Extn. Counter, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
1. Syndicate Bank, neptune Tower , Opp. Nehru Bridge , Ashram Road , P B No. 4078, Ahemdabad-380009
2. Syndicate Bank, no3-Modi Building, Dharmendra Road , Rajkot -360001
3. Syndicate Bank, -ratan Kutir Building , P B No.277, Salabatpura, Main Road, Surat-395003
4. Syndicate Bank, -dhayber Shopping Centre, Cendigate Road , P.B. No.8, Mandvi Vadodara-390017
1. Syndicate Bank, hotel Nova Gova Building , Dr. Atmaram Borkar Road , Pb No. 193, Panaji-403001
2. Syndicate Bank, -6, The Mall, Shimla-171001
3. Institution- principal, Bhagirathi Das, D.A.V. Public School , Dharamshala-176215
4. Institution-Principal, D.A.V. Centenary Public School , Jawahar Nagar, Mandi-175001
5. Institution- principal, Mra D.A.V. Sr. Sec. School , Bypass, Solan-173212
6. Institution -Director, National Institute Of Technology,Hamirpur-177005 (Hp)
1. Syndicate Bank,-3704/7, Panna Cottage, Jagadhari Road , Ambala Cantt – 133001.
2. Syndicate Bank,sco 152-153, Ucein, Near Telephone Exchange,
3. Red Square Market,Hissar-125001
4. Syndicate Bank,-48, Neelam Bata Road , P.B. No. 23, Faridabad-121001
5. Syndicate Bank, – netaji Subhash Market, Committee Chowk, Karnal-132001
1. Syndicate Bank,c-1, City Center , Sector Iv, P.B. No. 27, Bokaro Steel City-827004.
2. Syndicate Bank,balajee Mansions , Katras Road , Dhanbad-826001.
3. Syndicate Bank,ist Floor, Rani Sati Market, Lalji Hirji Road , Ranchi -834001.
4. Syndicate Bank,no.1, Monument Road , Bistupur, Jamshedpur-831001,Distt – Purbi Singhbhum
Jammu & Kashmir
1. Syndicate Bank,sant Palace , Purani Mandi, Jammu-180001
2. Institution -National Institute Of Technology, Hazratbal, Srinagar(J&K) – 196006
1. Syndicate Bank, Kerala State Co-Operative Agriculture And Rural Development Bank Building , P.B. No.314, Distt. Thiruvanthapuram-695001
2. Syndicate Bank, Pioneer Towers , Ist Floor, P B 2616, Shanmugham Road Ernakulam-682031
3. Syndicate Bank, P B No.61, Chirrooti Road , Kozhikode-673001
4. Syndicate Bank, P B No.121,Baker Junction Kottayam-686001
5. Canara Bank P O Box No.66, 1st Floor, Rama Raj Building , Round South, Trichur-680001
1. Syndicate Bank, Cantonmentshomthi Kamal Mansion, 33 Dickenson Road , Cantonment, P.O. Box No.4206, Bangalore-560042.
2. Syndicate Bank,2nd Cross, P. B. No.- 9513, Gandhi Nagar, Bangalore-560009.
3. Syndicate Bank,p.B. No.57, Light House Hill Road , Hampankatha, Mangalore-575001
1. Syndicate Bank, Via – P.O. Kochi , Kavaratti, Lakshadweep-682555
2. Syndicate Bank, Via – Po Kochi , Androth, Lakshadweep-682551
3. Syndicate Bank, Via Hpo Kochi , Kadamat Island , Lakshadweep-682556
4. Syndicate Bank, Via Head Post Office, Kochi , Lakshadweep-682559
1. Syndicate Bank, 485, Kartar Bhawan, Arthur Bunder Road , Colaba Causeway, Colaba,Mumbai-400005
2. Syndicate Bank, Plot No. 227, Nariman Bhavan, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021.
3. Syndicate Bank, Shreepal Nagar, 12 J M Mehta Road, Malabar Hill, Mumbai-400006
4. Syndicate Bank, Sarada Arcade , Friends Colony, Railway Station Road , Aurangabad -431001
5. Syndicate Bank, Sarda Kunj, 84 Central Avenue Road, Sewasadan Chowk, Gandhibagh, Pb No.-368, Nagpur-440018.
6. Syndicate Bank, 712, Narayanpeth, Laxmi Road , P B 713, Pune-411030 Sholapur Main
7. Syndicate Bank, 824, West Mangalwar Peth , P B No.115 Sholapur-413002
8. State Bank Of India State Bank Of India, Imphal – 795001 ( Manipur)
1. Syndicate Bank, 29/30, Shiv Vilas Palace , Rajwada Chowk, Indore-452004
2. Syndicate Bank, 102/103, Kalachand Mansion , Berasia Road , Bhopal -462001.
3. Syndicate Bank, Moti Market, Jayendraganj, Lashkar, P.B.13, Gwalior-474009
4. Syndicate Bank, Motiwala Market, Jain Mandir Marg, Post Box No.297 Lord Ganj, Jabalpur-482002
1. Syndicate Bank, U-Tirot Sing Sylem Road , Shillong, Distt. East Khasi Hills, Pin-793002
1. Apex Bank Mizoram Co-Op Apex Bank Ltd. Main Branch, Aizwal-796007
1. Syndicate Bank, Kalpana Soware, Bhubaneswar , Distt. Khurda, Pin-751014.
1. Syndicate Bank, Shop No. 1-2-3, Leela Bhawan Market Complex, Bhupinder Road , Patiala -147001.
2. Syndicate Bank, Near Hotel Skylark, Model Town Road, Pb No. 57, Jalandhar City , Pin-144001
3. Syndicate Bank, Kachehari Road , Near Clock Tower, Ludhiana-141008
4. Institution- Principal, Ramjidas Bhagwandas, D.A.V. Sr. Sec. School , Dayanad Nagar, Bhatinda-15100
1. Syndicate Bank, Jaipur Towers , Pb No. 16, M I Road, Jaipur-302001
2. Syndicate Bank, 1-Bapu Bazar, P B No.22, Udaipur-313001
3. Syndicate Bank, Sabji Mandi, 68, Old Dhanmandi, Sarovar, Cinema Road , Kota – 324006
4. Syndicate Bank, 862, Devender Singvi Marg, Jodhpur-342001Sikkim
5. State Bank Of India, State Bank Of India , Mg Road , Gangtok.
1. Institution – Principal, Hindi Hr. Sec. School , Abhay Nagar, Kunjaban Road , Agartala-799005
2. Syndicate Bank, Mount Road No. 38, Anna Salan Lic Bldg., First Floor, Pb No. 2208,
3. Syndicate Bank, 733, Oppankara Street , Pb No. 46, Coimbatore-641001
4. Syndicate Bank, 194/197, Palace Road , Pb No. 44, Madurai-625001
5. Syndicate Bank, 10, Mundy Street , Pb No. 401, Vellore-632004
6. Syndicate Bank, 136a, Cheran Mahadevi Road , Pb No. 14, Tirunelveli Town-627006.
7. Syndicate Bank, 146, West Bouleward Road ,Pb No 319, Tiruchirapalli-620002
8. Institution- Deemed University- Avinashilingam Institute For Home Science & Higher Education For Women, Coimbatore-641043
1. Syndicate Bank, 45, Rajpur Road , Pb No.30 Dehradun-248001.
2. Syndicate Bank, 194, Sadhu Baba Marg, Behind Chitra Talkies, Railway Road ,
3. Institution- Principal, Shri Guru Tegh Bahadur Public School , Civil Lines, Bhotia Parao, Haldwani-263139, Distt. Nainital.
4. Institution -Principal, Children Sr. Academy , Delhi Road , Roorkey-201332, Distt. Hardwar .
5. Institution- Principal, Birla Vidya Mandir, Nainital-263001
6. Institution- Director, Kumaon Engineering College , Dwarhat, Almora-263601
7. Institution- Govind Ballabh University Of Agriculture & Technology, Pant Nagar, Distt. U. S. Nagar-263145
8. Institution- G. B. Pant Engineering College , Ghudauri, Pauri Garhwal-246001
1. Syndicate Bank, Opp. Gulmarg Hotel, Hari Bhawan, Aminabad, Lucknow-226018.
2. Syndicate Bank, Chetganj, Varanasi-221001
3. Syndicate Bank, 179, Civil Lines, Bareilly , Pb No. 59, Bareilly-243001.
4. Syndicate Bank, 43/2, Manisha Block, Sanjay Place , Pb No. 108, Agra-282002
5. Syndicate Bank, Near Ad Girls Inter College, Bank Road , Golghar, Gorakhpur-273001
6. Syndicate Bank, Chanddra Shekhar Azad Market, Ist Floor, Sardar Patel Marg, Civil Lines, P B No.106, Allahabad-211001
7. Syndicate Bank, B-1/B, Officers Colony, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur-208005
1. Syndicate Bank, 6 Netaji Subhas Road, Royal Exchange, Dalhousie Area, Pb No. 2043, Kolkata-700001
2. Syndicate Bank, Bb24, Sector-1, Salt Lake City , Kolkata-700064 . Bara Bazar,
3. Syndicate Bank, Kaveri House, 132/1, M G Road , Kolkata-700007.
4. Syndicate Bank, Cs Plot No. 618, Benachity, Durgapur-713213
Comment for AIEEE 2009 Address of Application Forms
When the AIEEE brochure / form will come in banks to be sold so that I can fill the AIEEE form?
U21 Global, the worlds premier online graduate school, has launch of the virtual three dimensional world created
U21 Global, the worlds premier online graduate school, has announced the launch of the U21Global Island on Second Life, a virtual three-dimensional world created by Linden Labs. This is a significant achievement for us and we are very excited to create a new participative environment that would further highlight our unique pedagogy of problem-based learning that helps increase our students ability to solve real-world challenges in their professional and personal life, said Danesh Daryanani, vice-president (marketing), U21 Global. The U21Global virtual campus occupies 65,536 square metres of electronic real estate, which has been shaped and populated to create a visually appealing and metaphorical presence. Individuals who have already set up an account in Second Life and wish to tour the U21Global campus, can type U2lGlobal Island in the map search feature and teleport.
Comment for U21 Global, the worlds premier online graduate school, has launch of the virtual three dimensional world created
we want to see the look of building of collage
ICICI Group, MABI sign MoU
The ICICI Group has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Manipal Academy for Banking and Insurance (MABI) to offer specialised banking and insurance skill-sets to graduates. K. V. Ka- math, Managing Director and CEO, ICICI Bank and Dr. Ramdas M Pai, Chairman, Manipal Universal Learning Private Limited, signed the MoU. ICICI Group announced the Probationary Officer Programme, a first of its kind initiative that will offer a one-year residential programme, aimed at acclimatising students into ICICI Groups ethos and work ethics. Post the training, students will be awarded a PG diploma in Banking and Insurance and absorbed in a managerial position at ICICI group.
A new will provide those seeking a distance-learning experience with a searchable database of online courses and programs at all of Georgias 35 public colleges and universities.
The site allows potential students to find out what courses are offered across the system, as well as easily compare courses and programs to find the best fit for them, said Kris Biesinger, associate vice chancellor for information and instructional technology services for the University System of Georgia.
Previously, interested students would have to visit each institutions Web site and search for its distance education programs.
More : macon.com
Competence in Software Technology Examination is an examination conducted by C-DAC (The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing), Mumbai along with many other organizations and bodies which include Scientific R&D Institution of Govt. of India, Dept. of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and information Technology. This examination is conducted for the graduates from any field to pursue education in the field of software technology.
Eligibility criteria for CST
1. The appearing candidate must have a bachelorâ€™s degree or a diploma in any field from any university recognized by central government.
2. The candidates in the final year of their bachelorâ€™s degree examination can also apply but they will be required to show the proof of the completion of degree at the time of admission.
Levels and papers of the Examination for CST
1. Level E â€” General Aptitude (GA) and Computer Concepts (CC)
2. Level I â€” General Aptitude (GA), Computer Concepts (CC) and C Programming (CP)
3. Level D â€” General Aptitude (GA), Computer Organization and Operating Systems (CO), C Programming (CP), Data Structures and Algorithms (DS)
4. Level G â€” General Aptitude (GA), Computer Organisation and Operating Systems (CO), Data Structures and Algorithms (DS) along with any 2 of the following optional subjects namely Computer Networks, Database Management, Java Technology, Object Oriented Programming and C++, Software Engineering, Web Technology
Examination pattern for CST
1. Each examination will be of 1 hour duration
2. Paper will contain MCQs with each correct answer carrying +3 and -1 for wrong answer.
Syllabus of CST
General Aptitude (GA):
2. Basic Set Theory and Functions
6. Coordinate Geometry
Computer Concepts (CC):
1. Computer basics
2. Data representation
3. Binary arithmetic
5. Computer languages
6. Operating System basics
7. Programming using a subset of C
Computer Programming in C (CP):
1. Data types
2. expression evaluation
3. precedence rules
4. type conversions
5. sequential structure
6. selective structure
7. repetitive structure
8. functions (including recursion)
9. arrays, pointers
10. structures and unions
11. operations on bits
12. file processing
Computer Organization and Operating Systems (CO):
1. Basic concepts in Computer organization
2. Computer structure
3. Memory organization
4. CPU Performance Enhancement
5. Fundamentals of operating systems
6. Process and thread management
7. Concurrency control
8. Memory management
10. File systems
11. Distributed systems
13. Unix Operating System
Data Structures and Algorithms (DS):
1. Abstract data types
Proposed important dates:
1. Mid jan â€“ deadline for receipt of completed A-1 application forms.
2. Last week of jan â€“ entrance examination
3. Last week of feb â€“ last date for receipt of completed A-2 application forms
4. First week of march â€“ announcement of result.
5. May â€“ interviews of the selected candidates.
Indian Institute for Commerce and Trade (IICT) invites applications for its correspondence courses in management, two-year MBA and one-year executive MBA, in various fields such as foreign trade, finance, marketing, banking, information technology, human resources, insurance, and so on. Interested graduates may apply before August 31,2007.
Centralised Admission Committee Joint Entrance Test CENTAC JET 2010 Puducherry
Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC), Government of Puducherry conducts a Joint Entrance Test (JET) for admission in first year B.Tech., M.B.B.S, B.D.S., B.V.Sc. & A.H., B. Pharm., B.Sc. (Nursing), B.P.T, B.Sc. (MLT) and B. Sc. (Agri) degree courses are offered by the Government sponsored colleges.
Program offered after CENTAC JET 2010
BTech – Bachelor of Technology
MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery
BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
BVSc & A.H – Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
BPharm – Bachelor of Pharmacy
BSc (Nursing) – BSc Nursing
BPT – Bachelors in Physiotherapy
BSc (MLT) – BSc Medical Laboratory Technology
BSc (Agri) – Bachelors in Science (Agriculture)
Eligibility Criteria for CENTAC JET 2010
The Candidate should have passed 12th (40% marks for SC/OBC/ MBC) with 50% marks from any recognized Board with English, Biology / Botany & Zoology, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
Syllabus of CENTAC JET 2010
CENTAC JET entrance test have to divide in the following grounds – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (Zoology & Botany).
Candidates will prepare in a different combination of subjects according to their preferred filed.
Reservation of seats for CENTAC JET 2010
6% for SC candidates
33% (20%+13%) for OBC (Other Backward Class) + MBC (Most Backward Class),
4% for Children / Grand Children of Freedom Fighter
3% for Physically Handicapped,
1/3+% for Wards of Ex-Servicemen
1% for sportsman/woman.
How to apply for CENTAC JET 2010
The application form and information prospectuses can be obtained in by cash payment of RS.280/-(Rs.95/- for SC/ST candidates) From ‘The Convenor’ CENTAC, Pondicherry Engineering College Campus, Puducherry- 605 014.
Application forms can also be obtained by sending DD to ‘The Convenor’ CENTAC, Pondicherry Engineering College Campus, Puducherry- 605 014, along with two self-addressed slips and a crossed demand draft drawn in favour of The Convenor, CENTAC, payable at Puducherry, for Rs.315/- [for SC / ST Candidates Rs.130/-], Rs.165/- (Rs90/- for SC/ST ) for LL.B.courses.
Contact details of CENTAC JET 2010
Government of Puducherry
Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC)
Pondicherry Engineering College Campus,
Pillaichavady, Puducherry – 605 014
Phone: (0413)2655281 to 2655287 (Ext. 342 / 343)
CENTAC JET 2010, Centralised Admission Committee Joint Entrance Test 2010, CENTAC JET Roll Number, CENTAC JET Admit Card, Exam Date of CENTAC JET, Syllabus of CENTAC JET, Result of CENTAC JET, CENTAC JET Eligibility, Test Centers of CENTAC JET, Sample Question Papers of CENTAC JET
how to get the application form for pjet exam for be -2009 & whats the elligibility for that.
When is the date for PJET 2009 and how to get the application forms
how to get the application form for pjet exam for be -2009
National Institute of Design conducts the exam each year for students who wish to excel in the field of communication design, industrial design, and textile and information technology design. The institute offers PGDP in the following courses. The institute however is one of the finest educational institute in India and is renowned internationally as well.
1. 06-10-08 â€“ availability of forms.
2. 28-11-08 â€“ last date for receipt of forms.
3. 20-12-08 â€“ dispatch of hall tickets.
4. 03-01-09 â€“ date of examination.
5. 26-03-09 â€“ dispatch of result of the short listed candidates.
6. 27-04-09 to 01-05-09 â€“ date of interviews.
1. The applying candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from any well known university.
2. The candidates appearing for their final year exams may also apply.
3. The age of the candidate should not be more than 27 years and it is 30 years in the case of reserved category students.
Offered courses at NID:
NID has 3 campuses, one at Ahmadabad, other in Bengaluru and the last in gandhinagar. List of courses offered in each campus is given below.
R&D Campus, Bengaluru:
1. Design for Digital Experience
2. Information & Interface Design
3. Design for Retail Experience
Heritage Campus, Ahmadabad
1. Product Design
2. Transportation & Automobile Design
3. Textile Design
4. Animation Film Design
5. Furniture & Interior Design
6. Ceramic & Glass Design
7. Graphic Design
PG Campus, Gandhinagar
1. Apparel Design & Merchandising
2. New Media Design
3. Apparel Design & Merchandising
4. Strategic Design Management
5. Lifestyle Accessory Design
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Braylon Edwards today is announcing that his foundation is pledging one million dollars to the Cleveland Municipal School District for academic scholarships.
The money is intended to give opportunities to 100 eighth-grade students toward college tuition after their graduation from high school.
Its an education initiative of the Braylon Edwards Foundation.
More : wane.com