Dr. D. Y. Patil University, Pune
Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune (M.S.) – 411 018
All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test is conducted for admission to MD and MDS courses from Padmashree Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune.
Important dates for AIPGMET PUNE
1. 17.12.2008 â€“ last date for the availability of application forms.
2. 06.01.2009 â€“ date of entrance examination and the timings will be from 11.00 a.m. to 02.30 pm
3. 09.02.2008 â€“ announcement of result.
4. 12.03.2009 & 13.03.2009 â€“ counseling schedule.
5. 07.04.2009 â€“ Last date for joining the college
6. 10.04.2008 â€“ Commencement of academic session
7. 31.05.2008 â€“ Last date of admission against vacancies
Courses offered for AIPGMET PUNE
1. Obstetrics & Gynecology (DGO)
2. Orthopedics (D.Ortho)
3. Ophthalmology (DO)
4. ENT (DLO)
5. Pediatrics (DCH)
6. Anesthesiology (DA)
7. Radio-diagnosis (DMRD)
8. Skin & VD (DDVL)
9. Pathology (DCP)
10. Psychiatry (DPM)
11. TB & Chest (DTCD)
12. Preventive & Social Medicine (DPH)
1. General Medicine
6. TB & Respiratory Diseases
7. Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy
9. Preventive & Social Medicine
1. General Surgery
2. Obstetrics & Gynecology
5. ENT (otorhinolaryngology)
1. The candidate must be of Indian nationality.
2. The candidate must have a MBBS degree from a recognized university or any equivalent degree or he should have completed one year rotary internship.
3. The candidate who is going to complete the internship in the same year of examination can also apply but the candidate must submit a certificate duly signed by the dean of the institution he is in clearly indicating the completion date of the internship.
4. NRI, PIO or FN candidates can also apply but they should be registered with Medical Council of India.